This tactic has done very badly for me... I'm Chelsea and losing or drawing almost every game... Barely scoring... I know Costa is not suited as a F9 but everyone else is well suited to the tactic. I have correct OI's, training, and 100% tactic familiarity.

Personally I think this tactic is just bad but I'm all ears if you guys wanna advise/help me...

Sorry to be brutal, I hope you respect my honesty :)

Can you please explain how you create the position filters? What are the criterias for the recommended attributes and the different values. I find it very interesting. Thank you in advance.

What should we do do when we are losing/chasing a game or even if we are drawing?
Any good overload tactic we should employ here?

Player instructions

Could some of you post screenshots from the player instructions. Please guys, playing on touch and can't download the tactic

This tactic has done very badly for me... I'm Chelsea and losing or drawing almost every game... Barely scoring... I know Costa is not suited as a F9 but everyone else is well suited to the tactic. I have correct OI's, training, and 100% tactic familiarity.

Personally I think this tactic is just bad but I'm all ears if you guys wanna advise/help me...

Sorry to be brutal, I hope you respect my honesty :)

Totally agree with you! im using man city and losing/drawing all my games. I dont think this tactic is good for high end teams. Anyone able to help/ provide me with better tactics?

Totally agree with you! im using man city and losing/drawing all my games. I dont think this tactic is good for high end teams. Anyone able to help/ provide me with better tactics?

Chelsea here aswell same problem struggling really badly

what a crazy match

06b05-059affcf-231f-492c-a0ef-b5f1e772086f.png

I'm playing as arsenal, not made a lot of signings but finding the tactic very good so far, no fluid yet, played 11 games only lost one.

Don't use it for underdog teams guys. My results with Darmstadt 98 (predicted 18th / 1. Bundesliga):

View attachment 121936

yeah the tactic is fully fluid.
I will wait for an update.

Last edited:
Played with Leeds for 3 months, got more red cards than wins, also defending was pretty terrible even tho I had more match preparation than in OP, attacking is also bad. Only 2-3 games I actually dominated.

Appreciate the work but this one is just not it.

Tactic works really well for me as manchester united (no transfers and mata got injurie for 5 months) after 10 games got 9 wins and 3 wins from 3 games in europe cup.One issue that striker which is ibrahimovic and perfectlly suited for F9 still not scoring :) will post some screenshots after another 10 games

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V2 and changed the role and PIs of STC position.

Also, I updated the recommended attributers and training for STC position and updated "Bad PPMs" for AMC and MCL positions.

I've decided to use this tactics with portsmouth and seen reallyt good results, dont think this tactic works with high end teams

TFF, I see that the waste time tactic has been updated too... so I guess the same changes as for the main tactic?

Thanks!

TFF, I see that the waste time tactic has been updated too... so I guess the same changes as for the main tactic?

Thanks!

I just checked the waste time tactic and it looks like F9 to DLF is the only change

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V2 and changed the role and PIs of STC position.

Also, I updated the recommended attributers and training for STC position and updated "Bad PPMs" for AMC and MCL positions.

TFF, can you add filters please :)

Thanks!

eduardo, nice results mate. did you sign anyone? what is your transfer budget?

I've decided to use this tactics with portsmouth and seen reallyt good results, dont think this tactic works with high end teams