Yarmolenko is great right WP , he is clause 26 milion pounds , buy his guys :)

Last edited:
06b05-e85f5a27-4628-4432-863e-8cdd17e87bd8.png

does anyone else completely ignore any screenshot with barcelona as the player's team? :p

does anyone else completely ignore any screenshot with barcelona as the player's team? :p

i'm ignoring any top league team screenshot's in general, my grandma could make a tactic that works for those :p

actually it's not so easy to winning easily, even with top notch team, when ur tactic sucks as good as Sasha Gray ;).

Do not switch to V2, guys, V1 works okay for me, but V2 does not work at all. Same players, even more chances, no goals, it's unbalanced at all.

I think V3 will be available tomorrow=)

Do not switch to V2, guys, V1 works okay for me, but V2 does not work at all. Same players, even more chances, no goals, it's unbalanced at all.

I think V3 will be available tomorrow=)

I'd say if V2 creates more chances for you than V1 for then V2 is a better and the reason why you didn't score with V2 is just bad luck or poor form of your strikers but on long road your result will be better with V2 if it creates more chances than V1

V2 works great for me...

do you guys score from corners? in 12 games (3 games in the CL) i have scored 8 goals

This tactic (version 1) works very well for me so far. Achilles (Dutch second division) prognosis is 17th, and with some free transfer I'm currently 1st.
Played: 8 games, Won: 5, Draws: 3, with 18 goals for and 3 goals against.

Last edited:
do you guys score from corners? in 12 games (3 games in the CL) i have scored 8 goals
scored some but not too many.
am a bit concerned about lack of goals from Ibra as a DLF, just like in the real life ;).

scored some but not too many.
am a bit concerned about lack of goals from Ibra as a DLF, just like in the real life ;).

hehe i have messi with 15 goals so far, suarez with 12

v1 works better than v2 , with v1 i get more position and my forward uses his brain better with v1 :D

Does anyone have a link to V1? V2 is really not working for me at all...

Does anyone have a link to V1? V2 is really not working for me at all...

The only change between V1 and V2 is F9 was changed to DLF... so if you want to get V1 then just change DLF to F9 and that's all :)

P.S. V2 works great for me ;)

this tactic isn't quite working for me. not entirely sure why though I'm afraid

I'm using V2. OI, training and everything exactly as described in post 1 of this thread

playing as Newcastle. haven't signed anyone. rotating occasionally but not massively

in the Championship so far, I've lost 3 games (all away, one vs Rotherham) and drawn 4 out of 15. I'm 2nd, which is OK, but Norwich are 10 points ahead

I'm in a bit of a familiar fm "rut" where I score early nearly every game then concede in the second half. also, away from home, I never feel confident that I'll win games

generally I'm going just shy of ~60% possession but I'm not creating many chances. CCCs are usually 0 or 1. Matt Ritchie has a huge number of assists and Key Passes so I don't think it's a lack of creativity within the squad

I do score from corners but none of my strikers are scoring regularly despite Dwight Gayle having decent DLF stats and none of the bad traits

in 2016 I played an update (from pr0) with this newcastle lineup and finished 1st with a ridiculous number of points, following straight into a premier season where I finished 2nd with relatively few signings

the number of yellow cards and suspensions is also *absolutely* ridiculous but I guess this is a major change within the engine rather than your tactic specifically. I've heard about people using low-aggression teams to counter it but I don't want to go down that route particularly

[edit] 56 yellow cards, 3 red cards and 300 fouls in 18 games, just checked

Last edited:

agreed, plus tzahy is the worst person on this forum.

players make the tactics, the tactic doesnt make the players, something he fails to understand. look back at his replies. when someone with preston says the tactic doesnt work for them,, his reply is 'oh have you used tff sugested players? i use pogba as SS' stuff like that. look at the teams and players he has success with.http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/502632/

agreed, plus tzahy is the worst person on this forum.

players make the tactics, the tactic doesnt make the players, something he fails to understand. look back at his replies. when someone with preston says the tactic doesnt work for them,, his reply is 'oh have you used tff sugested players? i use pogba as SS' stuff like that. look at the teams and players he has success with.

Agreed