When you offer a player to AI teams then it means that no one of AI teams needs this player at the moment otherwise they would come to you with an offer for him so in this case the best what you can get is very small amount of transfer money, usually, it's 3 or 5 times less than the "real" value of the player.

But when AI teams come to you with offer for some of your players then it means they desperately want him and in this case you can get 3 or 5 more money for him than his "real" value...

It's the same principles as we see in real life when it comes to trading :)

I never offer my players, it's the worst way to get a fee. I don't always get such great value, but these players I sold the clubs kept bidding so the price kept going up. I think Madrid bid about 30 times for Martial 10 of those were on deadline day, which is when you can really drive up the price.

thanks guys. very helpful :)

Really want to give this tactic a try but playing on iPad.
TFF, is it possible to update the OP with screenshots of the PIs? Or alternatively someone post them? Very keen to give the tactic a try but i'm playing on ipad.

Cheers,

Really want to give this tactic a try but playing on iPad.
TFF, is it possible to update the OP with screenshots of the PIs? Or alternatively someone post them? Very keen to give the tactic a try but i'm playing on ipad.

Cheers,

You can install the Demo version of FM17 and import the tactic so you can see the TIs/PIs

Does anyone have any tips of keeping the tactic consistent across a season, this is my biggest issue as I go from winning comfortably to getting my rear handed to me by very similar strength teams?

Does anyone have any tips of keeping the tactic consistent across a season, this is my biggest issue as I go from winning comfortably to getting my rear handed to me by very similar strength teams?
Keeping morale high is key. Especially those players who aren't starters! I found once a player starts getting upset with lack of game time etc, then others soon get upset about how you treat them. Also always allow rest after match. Team talks are always key, even during games! Always arrange easy friendlies to boost confidence before season starts. It's not really one thing you need for consistency, it's all these things together that will give you consistent performances and results.

do you all find the ML has better ratings and more goals/assists than the MR?

i have a better play in MR and the ML always seems to perform better

do you all find the ML has better ratings and more goals/assists than the MR?

i have a better play in MR and the ML always seems to perform better
Na not me. Martial and Dembele had pretty even numbers. Maybe Martial on the left scored a few more, but not much in it.

how you guys finding v5 after v4?

i feel like the higher d line is more suspect to through balls, even with fast defenders

Personally, I've found that V5 concedes much more than V4.
V4 has taken Yeovil to the top of league 2. Scoring many, conceding very little. I got V5 learnt and lost 4 on the bounce, before reverting back to V4. Probably down to the quality of players and opposition though.

On a Spurs save, V5 has scored loads, conceded a fair few though (could be down to the fact JV has thrown his toys out of the pram because I didn't let him join Juventus, so his morale is low). But the highlight is Son at left midfield, scoring 14 goals in 10 games. A decent left midfielder will do wonders in this tactic!

Personally I also prefer Version 4, because with version 5 we take far too much goal with the attackers who leave behind our defense.

06c0a-223e9573-f0d0-4f23-a1cd-024dba19ca0e.png

hey tff, mate thanks alot for this masterpice, i like it alot. mate what are the most importent position for this tactic?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved ML position to AML position, tweaked the Roles and PIs

- changed the Roles/Duty/PIs of STC position

- changed the Duty/PIs of AMC position

Warlord_V6_Formation.png

Warlord_V6_Roles_and_Duties.png

01Lp6Ir.png

Guys, please notice that I'll soon update the PPMs/Attributes/Filters for STC position and there'll be significant changes.

Last edited: