Using Liverpool with the latest Vortex i dont seem to be able to get Roberto firmino to do anything ie bad ratings and no goals scored , So where should he play in this as i use him in AM and striker positions ?

In the Vortex who has to take corners? AML/AMR??
thanks for the great job!

i was top of the league using V6 but since using Vortex with Liverpool i have lost away to sunderland and stoke so niw going back to V6

Ive tested Vortex for about 10 games with everton (put tactic fully fluid from the beggining) so first impression that is strong at home (beat man united and chelsea both 4:0) but its not working on away games... and its very leake in total... i think we should wait for V2 :)

wigo15,maybe try reducing d-line mate in away matches

For me it works great in away matches too... I'm playing with Valencia and I just destroyed Atletico Madrid away 0 – 3 (H)

Atletico Madrid managed to make only one shot… LOL :)

val.png

those are some very nice stats

i was! even got 3:3 on away game with bournemouth :) will make a better test in Mr.L tac center maybe it was just a wrong day :))

Ive tested with everton... but that was quick test ill give it another go in test league ant post screens soon

some tactics require quick defenders etc so i guess its all about finding the right balance,fitting the right players into the tactic and as we know plug n play is pretty much dead

I think it was more low morale thing couse i change alot due to game situations :)

im gonna give it a go on my southend save,dont expect it to fire immediately as ive been using a 442

i would think suarez would perform in any of the forward roles

all right begenning of test and tottaly different opinion! the test was plug and play bet i am very impresed! las 2 games goals was conceded just becouse of high d-line... end every match was tested on superb morale and players condition, anyway the football this tactic produce is amazing! definetlly will start a proper save tommorow!
View attachment 115245

No im not! Just morale was superb all the time! So once again i learn the lesson about how important it is.Even the diablo tactic not gonna work if team morale is poor... so its very important to make as much better morale in pre season as possible!