06c04-48430c8f-2d48-43cd-821c-7d9fc5f3f6c9.png

Hey,

Did you use V5? :)

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked the D-Line

I started a new save with Valencia to try V5 and it's been going just amazing! :)

Hehe, it's always a great pleasure to spank Barca and Real Madrid :p

vv1.png

vv2.png

I started a new save with Valencia to try V5 and it's been going just amazing! :)

Hehe, it's always a great pleasure to spank Barca and Real Madrid :p

Hey,

How many goals does your striker score?

Will post an end of season update later tonight, when my 4th season is finished. Used v5 for most. And I thought my v4 season 3 was impressive, but this is something else!! :)

It just get better and better with TFF updates. The most significant improvement that i noticed is the away games that usually suck become lots better, but at the same time i also notice home games became less dominant. I do a little tweak on the home game though by sticking with the "slightly higher" defensive line at home, and "higher" at away games which mean I used V4 at home, and V5 at away.

Any tips on lowering how many red cards you get? It's costing me games very often. Straight reds in the first half are quite common.

Any tips on lowering how many red cards you get? It's costing me games very often. Straight reds in the first half are quite common.

straight red is unlucky moment, but below is what you can do when you get a yellow, by TFF.

"Guys, I see that in FM17 players get a huge amount of yellow cards it's even more than it was in FM16 so be very careful with that because all positions in the tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI and if you see that some of your players is booked during the match then go to his instruction and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI instead of "Tackle Harder" PI otherwise you are at great risk to get a man sent off."

tbh i never add ease off tackles i simply remove tackle harder and its works fine