wigo how do u test the tactic in mr L testing league?i want to give it a go

he will come in july

06c0c-12c917ff-dce1-48a8-9a80-a29972dfd8ca.png

Go to his web site... there is a donwloadable data base with CA125 team as underdogs and another with CA145 with better players.chose one and start testing... there is best place to test tactics.all info in the page aswell

only problem is i dont have in game editor to make tactic 100% fluid

Ahhh yeah sorry forgot about that... well you can arrange friendlys... there is good coaches and assistant manager so tactic will get fluid quickly

Is anyone else having the Attacking Mid getting very low ratings and hardly any goals from that position ?? im Liverpool and used a few players with the same results ! TFF you need to improve that position or maybe go with 2 up top ! thanks for tactic is very good by the way

Is anyone else having the Attacking Mid getting very low ratings and hardly any goals from that position ?? im Liverpool and used a few players with the same results ! TFF you need to improve that position or maybe go with 2 up top ! thanks for tactic is very good by the way
Bernard Silva and Odegaard are killing it for me playing there.

Mate, I think that Zlatan is too old and too slow to play AF, he can't run at all... you need someone much quicker instead of him and your result will become even better :)

I'm playing Dybala as AF and he's just beastie :)

I salute the return of AF in a TFF tactic :)

gonna give this a go asap

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

VORTEX V2 CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling setting of AMC/MCL/MCR positions

- changed the role and PIs of AMR positions

Guys, I've removed WARLORD tactic from the OP because VORTEX tactic shows better results by solid margin.

Can't wait to get a new laptop and get back playing fm again after still seeing TFF tactics smashing it still.

look forward to testing v2 later only not sure which team to choose.maybe a championship side like norwich...

V2! Tactic is fully fluid... well the schedule been tough but still lost to sunderland 3:0...