It bring me a victory against man city so i thought its clever not to go so high up on defense... but against sunderland i started with slightly deeper couse it was away game and concede 1... then i put on higher and concede 2 more... so im tottaly lost at the moment

I am not saying that tac is ****... someone showed results with southampton so i showed mine with bournemouth :) thats it... i think ill turn my luck (just smashed middlesbrough 4:0 when im writing) :))

ive drop defensive line to deeper but still conceding 3 goals a game :(

I'm playing with Crystal Palace, the 1st season and using VORTEX V2 without any changes(in some matches I used the waste time tactic from to protect the score) :)

As you can see I'm greatly overarching here so I woudn't recommend changing the D-Line ;)

cpls.png

Last edited:
Mate, I think that Zlatan is too old and too slow to play AF, he can't run at all... you need someone much quicker instead of him and your result will become even better :)

I'm playing Dybala as AF and he's just beastie :)

thanks mate, was trying to sign him, no luck so far. will try again

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

VORTEX V2 CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling setting of AMC/MCL/MCR positions

- changed the role and PIs of AMR positions

Guys, I've removed WARLORD tactic from the OP because VORTEX tactic shows better results by solid margin.

I can't download the tactic from Mediafire :( Can someone upload it here? Thanks!

most of the season i have played with warlord, and the last 5 games with vortex 1 and 2. now i am using v2