Wasted Talent

According to some research I've been doing:

''The MRI works with an accuracy of +or - 1 which means if you are a year over age it might not be detected but if you are above that limit there's a good chance you will be caught.''

This would explain your friends 1 year discrepancy and also goes a long way to prove why the supposed 7 years that Freddy Adu is overage is absolute tripe. And also why it has never been picked up by a major news source nor have we ever seen any credible evidence to support this claim.
I had a bone age of 11 when i was 14

How has nobody Shevchenko? Chelsea broke him. When he was in Italy he was amazing. Matter of fact Chelsea are responsible for a lot of wasted players. Like Deco

How has nobody Shevchenko? Chelsea broke him. When he was in Italy he was amazing. Matter of fact Chelsea are responsible for a lot of wasted players. Like Deco

Shevchenko and Deco weren't wasted, they were both world-class player who both won the Champions League among other trophies, they were both just past-it by the time they signed for Chelsea.

the reason that Eduardo is seen in your eyes as a wasted talent, is because of his injury. It sounds cliched, but the reason Eduardo didn't perform after his injury, was because he wasn't physically hard to cope with the Prem, in fear that he'd get injured. However, I don't think he did too badly ;)

Alvaro Recoba. Amazing player, didn't conquer what he should have.

Alvaro Recoba. Amazing player, didn't conquer what he should have.

He was one of those players who was always absolutely amazing on FM/CM, but never really lived up to the hype IRL.

Biggest one for me was Freddy Adu. Labelled a 13 year old football god but refused to go to man U. He had a later chance with benfica but flopped. Another one for me was David Prutton...

Biggest one for me was Freddy Adu. Labelled a 13 year old football god but refused to go to man U. He had a later chance with benfica but flopped. Another one for me was David Prutton...

He had a two week trial with Man Utd, they decided not to sign him.

Super Franny Jeffers!

pablo aimar was meant to be alot better then he is.

Javier Saviola, when he was young he was surely meant to be great.

James Vaughan, was (maybe still is,not sure) premierhsips youngest scorer and lookeed a really good talent...now look at him.

James Vaughan, was (maybe still is,not sure) premierhsips youngest scorer and lookeed a really good talent...now look at him.
Not quite sure what we're looking for? He's banging the goals in for Palace in his first full season if you like. He is very injury prone yes, but is stringing a few games together for the first time in his short career, and is looking all the better for it. Plus he's only 20? He could easily still be a top premiership striker, I'm very hopeful for him.

What about Benni Mc Carthy? After winning the Champions League and his first season at Blackburn something horrible happened. He is struggling with his weight and his attitude stinks. I mean just look at this.

He was lablled a 13-year old Football God but he was never as good as people though he was, yes had lots of potential but people expected him to dominate the MLS in his teens due to the hype surrounding him plus many of his teammates disliked him cos he was already so famous but he had done nothing to prove why he was so famous on the proffesional field, the fact is that his development was shocking and he was not as legendary as people though he was and the media thought

Jardel was brilliant and a very sad story.... His move to Galatasary was always an odd one and then there was story about his wife being raped while he was out there. He's never been the same player since.

Adriano another amazing talent who went totally off the rails after his father died. They say he did quiet well on his return to brazil last year but he's still a recoving alcholic and how long it lasts is always going to be touch and go.

Gaizka Mendieta a man who went from one of the most gifted midfields of his generation with valencia to a bit part player at Middlesbrough (no offence intended). All in the space of one stupid move to lazio.

Denilson the man who was so good he had 22 on his shirt because he was twice as good as number 11. Other then some 'lolly pops' he did nothing.

Edmundo amazing talent but a complete pyscho.... he spent so much time beating people up. Having arguments with anyone who looked at him and tragically crashing his car at the expense of two people lifes its a wonder he ever made the plane to france 1998.

Pierre Van Hooijdonk tons of goals and unwilligness to play football when he didn't fancy it.

The list goes on......

John Kennedy of Celtic. He showed real signs of quality at centre back before that tackle against Romania. Injured for about 4 years, then came back and got injured again. Retired at 24. Also Ruben de la Red who retired because of the heart problems.

I think Nii Odartey Lamptey was a sad story. So much so that the term 'Lamptey' is used sometimes in Ghana in association with a player than never reached his full potential. He was a supersatr by 17. A part of a highly taleented U-17 Ghana squad and was dubbed the next 'Pele' by Pele himself after dazzling displays of technique, skill and creativity. His career went downhill after that. He moved from club to club trying to get playing time which was never given to him. He was never able to become the person we wanted to be. A person who would have stood alongside Abedi Pele and Anthony Yeboah as Ghana's finest footballer's of that era: 1990s

Kerlon... the guy who dribble by joggling ball, ON HIS HEAD :D