Wasted Talent

Antonio Cassano is a pure genius even now but he was always a bit loose in the head otherwise he could have become one of the best, even last season he nearly single-handedly played Pazzini into the Italy World Cup Squad

Owen Hargreaves, Milan Baros, Kleberson and maybe Zoran Tosic. I think Sir Alex made a major ****-up with Tosic. Has the potential to be a world beater. Where the **** is that dude now anyway?

Owen Hargreaves, Milan Baros, Kleberson and maybe Zoran Tosic. I think Sir Alex made a major ****-up with Tosic. Has the potential to be a world beater. Where the **** is that dude now anyway?

CSKA Moscow mate he's doing pretty well

Yes I agree Fergie screwed up Zoran Tosic's career, he never gave the lad enough gametime and Tosic's time in United was spent mostly in the Reserves, he had superb potential but because of poor development his growth has most definetly slowed down and it also took quite a toll on his mind too as I remember reading

Stefano Fiore, won a few things but could have been much better.

Robinho, with all his potential, he never fulfilled it. Shouldn't have moved away from Brazil so fast, it would have been wiser to stay.

freddy adu? The next big thing and now is wasting away somewhere in portugal.

he is not in portugal..he is with aris fc but hector raul cuper doesn't like his style of play(propably his attitude too) so he hasn't played a minute this year

two wasted talents are without a doubt are sebastian deisler and andy van der meyde

It's not true you silly person.

If there was even the slightest evidence of this, it'd be a major scoop. As it is, it's up there with 9/11 conspiracies and Jamie-Lee Curtis being a hermaphrodite. Bull.

Agreed, i also googled 'Wheelock Freddy Adu' and found a piece talking about Wheelock's unduly harsh criticism of Adu's style of play and also criticism of Adu as a person.

It seems Wheelock has a beef with young Freddy for some reason and appears to be writing anything he can to try and tarnish Adu's name, including unfounded allegations about his age.

I stand by my original point, with MRI bone scanners now in regular use, a club as large as Benfica would not offer a player a lengthy contract without knowing his age.

Agreed, i also googled 'Wheelock Freddy Adu' and found a piece talking about Wheelock's unduly harsh criticism of Adu's style of play and also criticism of Adu as a person.

It seems Wheelock has a beef with young Freddy for some reason and appears to be writing anything he can to try and tarnish Adu's name, including unfounded allegations about his age.

I stand by my original point, with MRI bone scanners now in regular use, a club as large as Benfica would not offer a player a lengthy contract without knowing his age.

Sometimes to be fair, MRI Bone Scanner can be a little inaccurate depending on your level of fitness and growth, like I got a mate who was going to go with the Somerset U-18s Cricket Team for a tourney and they used MRI Bone Scanners to make sure he was of the required age, and he was 18 but his age came up 19 for some reason, I am not sure why

Sometimes to be fair, MRI Bone Scanner can be a little inaccurate depending on your level of fitness and growth, like I got a mate who was going to go with the Somerset U-18s Cricket Team for a tourney and they used MRI Bone Scanners to make sure he was of the required age, and he was 18 but his age came up 19 for some reason, I am not sure why

According to some research I've been doing:

''The MRI works with an accuracy of +or - 1 which means if you are a year over age it might not be detected but if you are above that limit there's a good chance you will be caught.''

This would explain your friends 1 year discrepancy and also goes a long way to prove why the supposed 7 years that Freddy Adu is overage is absolute tripe. And also why it has never been picked up by a major news source nor have we ever seen any credible evidence to support this claim.

I totally agree with you on Adrain Mutu,not that i dont agree with you on the rest.Without drugs and a right mindset and attitude to the game,he could have been a great striker.Plus,he is naturally clinical.

i think giggs is in need of a mention? and i mean internationally.

i think that anderson needs a mention!

i think that anderson needs a mention!

Oh yes. I forgot about this fool. His passing is amazing but his shots are pathetic. I've seen him score twice, once on FM 2010 and once on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. Both times I fell out of my chair into a traumatic state of shock and disbelief.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Hehe, when I saw the Lucas post it reminded me of Vorinin (is that even the right spelling?). Honestly where did Benitez find those two dudes?

Anderson's got it, he's scored a great freekick against Boca Juniors and he scored a good goal against Spurs, he's still only young and he's not exactly playing in the easiest position to make your own in the Manchester United team. I still think he'll shine :wub: