water taste

Tastes different from different sources due to different minerals and contaminates

This thread just sums up the forums these days.

apparently tastes different in Manchester to london. my cousins sed that when they come over from manchester and i sort of noticed it when i went over to manchester

apparently tastes different in Manchester to london. my cousins sed that when they come over from manchester and i sort of noticed it when i went over to manchester

Manchester. Nuff said.

I guess it would differ in the varations of weather conditions,for example if you were to go to Uganda and taste the water there,it might be less 'fresh' than it would be say you were to drink it here,seeing as the consistency of hot weather down in London is miniscule.

Also depends on how the water is filtered...

Isnt this a football manager site? I have joined today and see this water thread. Am i in the correct place! wowzers

Isnt this a football manager site? I have joined today and see this water thread. Am i in the correct place! wowzers
yeah for some reason there is a random place where random people can place threads and talk complete ****.

It's in the general chat section though.

Its better than the repetetive story threads, as its actually an original enough thread (H)

Whats with people getting so annoyed about non FM stuff getting discussed in the non FM section of the site, seems to be a post every second day complaining.

Anyway, yes water tastes completly different. I hated the water in my Uni Halls which were like 15 miles away from my home, where I love the water. Hated it so much I had to buy bottled water :(

do you thinks all water tastes the same

No.

The water in Dunboyne CoMeath tastes like it was filtered through every single metal that has ever existed.
The water in Scotland tastes like it was filtered through everything thats sexy in the world.

I buy Evian myself.

Water where I live tastes better than the Water in Plymouth, by a mile, probs cos its the taste I have grown up with.

*winner of most random thread!*

to answer your question: water taste varies from place to place