water taste

quite honestly, all the world's water has been cycled, for thousands if not millions of years.

The best water I have ever drunk has allsorts added to it. I think they call it lager.

The only bottled water I buy (if its available), is one...

That way I can have a nice drink and know my money is going to a good cause ;)

Water from the bathroom sink tastes different to water from the kitchen sink ??

Oh ****, not this again.:p

I prefer tap water to bottled water but can drink both.

Bath tap water > bathroom sink water > kitchen sink water > toilet water.

Water in the fen tastes gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.

Water in sheffield is horrendous.

The tap water in Hartlepool comes with free sand...

In hard water areas (like Hartlepool) the tap water tastes ****, in soft water areas (like Yorkshire) the tap water tastes good (or it did till the ******* started adding flourine!!!)

Personally there's nowt better than good old Yorkshire water - the French swear by it... cos that's who Yorkshire Water sell it to then tell us to stop using hosepipes (**** you YW! :p)

Personally there's nowt better than good old Yorkshire water

Couldn't disagree more.

It's disgusting. Theres always a layer of 'scum' on the top of my orange squash.

Couldn't disagree more.

It's disgusting. Theres always a layer of 'scum' on the top of my orange squash.

make that WEST Yorkshire water ;)

Sheffield's water is full of the slag from all of the steel works...

I do enjoy my water from West Yorkshire ;)

Scottish tap water is by far the best.

There are hard water and soft water zones, not to mention a few other factors which have an effect, so yes it does taste different.

make that WEST Yorkshire water ;)

Sheffield's water is full of the slag from all of the steel works...

Sheffield's water isn't that bad :S

Its terrible.

I live in Sheffield and i only drink tap water if i really have to.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

There are hard water and soft water zones, not to mention a few other factors which have an effect, so yes it does taste different.

How can you have hard water and soft water ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfPAjUvvnIc"]YouTube - The Truth About Bottled Water[/ame]

River Rock is not a mineral or spring water, you can make the same at home with a britta water filter.