water taste

How can you have hard water and soft water ?

Hard water is water that has high mineral content (in contrast with soft water). Hard water has high concentrations of Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions. Hard water is generally not harmful to one's health but can pose serious problems in industrial settings, where water hardness is monitored to avoid costly breakdowns in boilers, cooling towers, and other equipment that handle water. In domestic settings, the hardness of water is often indicated by the non-formation of froth when soap or toothpaste are agitated in the water sample.

Lol, Lee you sound so intelligent there...weird. :p

I can't say i really drink water by itself if it's out of a tap, I tend to usually have some sort of juice with it..Robinsons Summer Fruits ftw! :wub:

I do like my bottled water though, i'll usually buy that if i go out places.

Hard water is water that has high mineral content (in contrast with soft water). Hard water has high concentrations of Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions. Hard water is generally not harmful to one's health but can pose serious problems in industrial settings, where water hardness is monitored to avoid costly breakdowns in boilers, cooling towers, and other equipment that handle water. In domestic settings, the hardness of water is often indicated by the non-formation of froth when soap or toothpaste are agitated in the water sample.

Copy and Pastin of Wikipedia are we?

Water is water, just look at The Shot's sig, Arsene Wenger will tell you how water really tastes like.