Wayne Bridge And John Terry Tomorrow - Handshake or Confrontation?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that after everything that's happened Bridge has a right to feel upset, but he's a coward for not shaking Terry's hand.

I know that after everything that's happened Bridge has a right to feel upset, but he's a coward for not shaking Terry's hand.

How's he a coward? He was best mates with Terry and Terry did that, he's an idiot. He deserved to lose his england captaincy as he is supposed to be a ROLE MODEL.

How's he a coward? He was best mates with Terry and Terry did that, he's an idiot. He deserved to lose his england captaincy as he is supposed to be a ROLE MODEL.

Not shaking someone's hand is bad sportsmanship. It dosen't matter what Terry's done off the field. On the field, he should show respect if he's a decent sportsman.

And the winner of the most pathetic comment of the year goes to.......

The guy is hurt,angry,upset and probably feeling humiliated,why the **** would he want to shake the hand of the person responsable? You probably havent been hurt by someone you love,if you had you wouldnt of said that.

And the winner of the most pathetic comment of the year goes to.......

The guy is hurt,angry,upset and probably feeling humiliated,why the **** would he want to shake the hand of the person responsable? You probably havent been hurt by someone you love,if you had you wouldnt of said that.

So sorry for having an opinion, my mistake...
At least Terry offered to shake his hand. And plus, Terry cheated on his EX WIFE, so it's not like Bridge was still going out with her.

How is he a coward :S he actually went up in my estimation after he didn't shake terrys hand :P

Dumbest comment I've probably ever seen.

Well I lack knowledge OK? At least I can admit that. Can we please just move away from that comment?

Youtube it mate, theres a video on there

Link? Can't find it.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Never mind, found it on page 4.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I <3 Bridge for that

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S938jFiKTrw"]YouTube- Wayne Bridge ignores John Terry - Chelsea VS Manchester City Feb 27 2010[/ame]

So sorry for having an opinion, my mistake...
At least Terry offered to shake his hand. And plus, Terry cheated on his EX WIFE, so it's not like Bridge was still going out with her.
no terry was cheating with her when bridge was at chelsea so yes it was his WIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back