Wayne Bridge And John Terry Tomorrow - Handshake or Confrontation?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasnt affected his performance that badly. Look at the week that it all came up, he scored! And his job is to play football, not to try and get kids to look up to him.

Also caused one against Inter, hasnt been the same^^)

Us club before country supporters? Your the one that said Terry shouldn't have his captaincy taken away.

Nice blue glasses you got there btw (6)

I wouldn't really be able to change my tune as we won't have any players soon ^^)
Hahahahaha :) Max = Legend tbh :)

Also, I am liverpool, and a scouser, and i think gerrard should not be England captain. He is always unhappy + has a on going court case.... So no i am not being biast.

This summer.. one man.. one captaincy.. Sol Campbell returns.

(6)

I actually put england before chelsea and stuck up for beckham when he went through allagations also rio and gerrard. I wont go to why im sticking up for jt because i would be going off the subject.

Im not going to bother because this is so typical. If this was your team players i.e gerrard or ferdinand im sure you would change your tune. Just another bunch of club before country supporters.

Im from Ireland not England, so its not club between country for me XD, also there is someone better than terry in england, Ferdinand Englands captain;),

Moved to football chat.

Nothing will happen, but Terry and Bridge to get sent off for fighting is 50/1 apparently.

Wow. You can bet on anything these days huh?

gambleaware.com people.

Anyway I don't think anything of note will happen really, maybe if Wayne Bridge was a striker and had to be toe to toe with him all game.

Im from Ireland not England, so its not club between country for me XD, also there is someone better than terry in england, Ferdinand Englands captain;),

Well said ;)

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

I actually put england before chelsea and stuck up for beckham when he went through allagations also rio and gerrard. I wont go to why im sticking up for jt because i would be going off the subject.

Max made me laugh..

Maxx says:
*he says at the end, that would be going off topic, even though all of that post is off topic haha

haha...

I doubt anything will happen. All this tension and it'll amount to nothing tomorrow.

On the subject of the result itself; I am hoping for a Chelsea win, or a draw maximum for City.

I would love to see City crash and burn and Chelsea produce a 73-0.

As a Man U man my thoughts on the Bridge/Terry issue are much like Keano's on the Beckham v Man U issue...

Reporter: “What are your thoughts on David Beckham coming back to play against Manchester United?”

Keane: “I couldn’t care less.”

Sky Sports News spent days building up the Beckham media circus.... Keano destroyed it in 4 simple words

these are the fighting teams

Team Bridge: Wayne Bridge, Micah Richards, Craig Bellamy, Stuart Taylor, Nigel De Jong, Roque Santa cruz, vincent kompany

Team Terry: Didier "*****" drogba, john terry, michael essien,

I think i know who would win, i would not **** with richards, the mans an absolute giant, wayne bridge could get the city owners to hire an assassin, anyone agree?

The whole will he, won't he has been taken to far really. I mean fair enough if he doesn't want to shake it then don't but for the whole match to be called Bridge vs Terry is just stupid. I mean how often does a left back come in contact with the centre back who plays on the left side of defence? Unless Terry comes up for a corner and Wayne has to mark him then that is the only other time they will be anywhere near each other. Come to think of it though, would love to see a Wayne Bridge shot deflected in the goal by John Terry to win the match!

At least these two would be fighting for a reason... god I miss Dyer and Bowyer! now thats how it's sorted out!

What's with all this 'Team Bridge' 'Team Terry' bollocks? As KingEric said, its all media speculation. Everyone should stop reading The Sun.

The 'Team Bridge' (immense) and 'Team Terry' (fail) is just to add a bit of comedy to a dull and unhappy situation I suppose.

Team Bridge ftw.

Thought that was hilarious, Bridge just starring at him and walking past him to check in the handshake lol

Although i never thought it should have affected his captaincy, at the end of the day, you dont do that to your mate

Soap Opera meets Football :P

i love how Sky Sports showed the non-handshake about 10 times, even in slow-mo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back