Wayne Rooney Cheated on pregnant wife

That why it'd be awful for me to gain fame now. Everybody will catch wind of my despicable shenanigans.

But I agree fully, that's the shittest piece of News I've ever seen to be fair.

You reckon?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rn-the-Prems-brave-new-dawn-into-a-farce.html

"Instead of players being kicked out by their clubs, not ONE Premier League star — foreign or otherwise — was condemned to the scrapheap."

"But there was bitter disappointment for England centre-back Jonathan Woodgate, who failed to make Tottenham's final squad as he continues his battle against a long-standing groin injury. "

Got to love the Sun, eh?

Rofl babestation. I've wanted to text in before but I don't have money to burn like he does. (6)

Oh absolutely, if they are allergations and untrue then I'd expect an apology and Rooney to set his lawyers onto the papers for damaging his already rebuilt image. I fully expect sponsors to support him as well if nothing is proven. From what I understand about newspapers from a family member working at one many moons ago (certainly not pillars of decency, I accept that), they have a legal department which is contacted whenever an allergation which may result in them being sued for libel is about to go to press. Typically you need a certain amount of evidence beyond "she says so", there was a mention of his name having to be on the hotel receipts due to them not letting him pay with cash so perhaps that is their tenuous link.

Regarding whether they were showing national pride or not (read: work ethic beyond what you might consider to be average for an international), isn't that subjective? I'd expect at 60 minutes into the game that most of the players can run at a full sprint to help defend so the opposing team doesn't score, I fully agree that the mental issues with Capello (again, the constant newspaper circus) may not have helped things. Why on earth they don't ban media from the training camps I really do not know, since it seems to harm more than it helps inform the public as to whether Robert Green is indeed "disgusted" by his blunder (or any such similarly obvious piece of throwaway news).

Tomorrow's headline: Rooney Naked On Chatroulette At Half-Time!

This story isnt over because the girl involved Jenny Thompson says she slept with Rio Ferdinand :
MissJenThompson Jennifer Thompson

I have 100% Slept with @RioFerdy5 before I slept with Rooney I thought he was single and he set everything up with Wayne... Thnks for waitin

the account is https://twitter.com/#!/MissJenThompson She says she revealed it on Twitter to ruin the story before the Notw publish it. Dont know if its fake or not but this is bad news for Man Utd if it isnt.

Dont know, in her earlier tweets she said she was going to reveal it that day because Notw were breaking it tomorrow but in her latest tweet she says something about 3 months time.

Rooney is stupid. If you have a bird like he did, Why would you do that? Same with Ashley Cole... Spoilt bastards.

As to you who are posting News of the World and The Sun links -
don%27t+buy+the+sun.gif

Rooney is stupid. If you have a bird like he did, Why would you do that? Same with Ashley Cole... Spoilt bastards.

don%27t+buy+the+sun.gif

He didn't buy the Sun....... oO)

don%27t+buy+the+sun.gif

he used twitter;)

fairly irrelevant to the story anyway

show me the links then?

Ok... This is only one page

I genuinely don't know how http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3127680/Rooney-sent-texts-to-Babestation-girls.html makes news, but I think it is absolutely hilarious.

You reckon?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rn-the-Prems-brave-new-dawn-into-a-farce.html

"Instead of players being kicked out by their clubs, not ONE Premier League star — foreign or otherwise — was condemned to the scrapheap."

"But there was bitter disappointment for England centre-back Jonathan Woodgate, who failed to make Tottenham's final squad as he continues his battle against a long-standing groin injury. "

Got to love the Sun, eh?

There you go?

Ok... This is only one page

There you go?

That's not buying anything though is it. Don't get me wrong I'll never buy the Sun but if there's any gossip online I'll use whatever to look at it,

Ew.

I truly didn't want to imagine Rooney having *** with anybody, the thought is sickening.
thats going as my sig

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

sig is sorted xD