Wayne Rooney Cheated on pregnant wife

• Thread starter Thread starter gavstacey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 10K
Looks like its going to be a week filled with more boring storys about footballers ******** people. fucksake.

13 more?

Rooney obviously highly recommended her to the others.

Looks like its going to be a week filled with more boring storys about footballers ******** people. fucksake.
notice how its released as we are in the middle of a double header for england....

notice how its released as we are in the middle of a double header for england....

Well, have fun, as I am away from the internet for a few days till it gets sorted in my new flat, it is down to you to make sure that these threads don't get out of hand. :)

I really hope she names Danny Guthrie, mainly because I think he is gay.

Well, have fun, as I am away from the internet for a few days till it gets sorted in my new flat, it is down to you to make sure that these threads don't get out of hand. :)

I really hope she names Danny Guthrie, mainly because I think he is gay.
lol well i might end up in bestival this weekend myself. as for these kind of threads, i hate them, i'm just waiting for a legitimate reason to close them. its trash thats not even newsworthy.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Who needs to support the team when you can release scandals with minimal proof for maximum profit
you are a cynic right after my own heart. and they wonder why england struggle, who needs tough sides like germany when you have "support" like this

spam%20man.jpg

Is it just me, or is the english media against their own national team?

All these stories happen to come out just before big england games, and this one is no different.

All these stories happen to come out just before big england games, and this one is no different.
very true mate. they are quick to castigate the player for "not showing national pride" then they stab them in the back just as they need support the most

yer corse they are mate and its disgusting. Like Gerrard said yesterday yes they are footballers but they are still human beings.

I'm afraid I don't agree with this, while I wouldn't **** on a NOTW journalist if he was on fire, if the allergations are true then they obviously need to point it out. And obviously the NOTW generate more sales by setting up allergations at the correct time to get the maximum publicity out of them.

- The allergations, if true, tell you a lot about his character considering this is a long term girlfriend he's cheating on, not a short term girlfriend. Considering many national broadsheets have also started to run the story (still noted as allergations) I presume there is certainly more than nothing to them.

- The player does take money to be a role model, both directly as the responsability of receiving such a large pay package, and secondary through sponsorship deals which rely on a clean image. Obviously taking money with one hand and using the other to play with a prostitute is poor form at best, stupid at worst.

- The newspapers who were stating that England players wern't showing national pride is largely because they wern't, the defending was shambolic, but more importantly the work ethic just wasn't there when it came to defending. If you watch the replays so many players are jogging back slowly while the Germany forwards charged onwards. In my mind, ignoring tactical inefficiency, they wern't putting everything in. I don't need papers to tell me that.

Lol, anybody deluding themselves that the media (and not just the English one), and especially the ones like Sun and its sister News of the World, are patriotic or really care for the success of its national team are deluding themselves. Today's media is all about money. Some may have a few scruples, but show them enough money and they will overcome it. They will support the country in a war, of course, but I am not sure about much else.

I'm afraid I don't agree with this, while I wouldn't **** on a NOTW journalist if he was on fire, if the allergations are true then they obviously need to point it out.

I don't see why NEED to point it out. They WANT to, sure, but they don't need to.
- The allergations, if true, tell you a lot about his character considering this is a long term girlfriend he's cheating on, not a short term girlfriend. Considering many national broadsheets have also started to run the story (still noted as allergations) I presume there is certainly more than nothing to them.

Maybe it does tell us something about his character, but the only difference character should make to a footballer is how well he plays on pitch.

- The player does take money to be a role model, both directly as the responsability of receiving such a large pay package, and secondary through sponsorship deals which rely on a clean image. Obviously taking money with one hand and using the other to play with a prostitute is poor form at best, stupid at worst.

Sure he takes money from sponsorship deals, for being a good role model, and as a result of this scandal he might lose them. That's punishment enough.

Well, that's rather my point, the publicity from the scandal generated by the NOTW will increase the pressure on the sponsors to remove themselves from the image association they bought into when they signed the deal.

You need the negative publicity to generate a negative outcome. An example would be the Daily Telegraph releasing the abuse of the MP's expenses system in the UK. Without the negative publicity I'm sure there would not be such urgency to prosecute and ridicule those abusing the system.

I should clarify I absolutely don't support newspapers throwing out allergations like confetti and hoping some of them stick, but sportsmen are easy targets because they're typically young, rich and spend a lot of time away from home. Without proper guidance they will continue to fill the red-tops, of course. Though hiding 'national interest' prior to England games is a little contrite, if indeed the allergations are fact.

Well, that's rather my point, the publicity from the scandal generated by the NOTW will increase the pressure on the sponsors to remove themselves from the image association they bought into when they signed the deal.

You need the negative publicity to generate a negative outcome. An example would be the Daily Telegraph releasing the abuse of the MP's expenses system in the UK. Without the negative publicity I'm sure there would not be such urgency to prosecute and ridicule those abusing the system.

I should clarify I absolutely don't support newspapers throwing out allergations like confetti and hoping some of them stick, but sportsmen are easy targets because they're typically young, rich and spend a lot of time away from home. Without proper guidance they will continue to fill the red-tops, of course. Though hiding 'national interest' prior to England games is a little contrite, if indeed the allergations are fact.
but since when did it become the media's role to be the pillar of moral decency, especially since they are not so clean themselves. and they are allegations. not once have we heard that they are factually correct.

just to add nike have said they will not drop him, so has another sponsor, i forget the name.

The newspapers who were stating that England players wern't showing national pride is largely because they wern't, the defending was shambolic, but more importantly the work ethic just wasn't there when it came to defending. If you watch the replays so many players are jogging back slowly while the Germany forwards charged onwards. In my mind, ignoring tactical inefficiency, they wern't putting everything in. I don't need papers to tell me that.

disagree with that, you can only make an gues on that since you cant get their heads and know for sure.

Last edited:
Back