Wayne Rooney Cheated on pregnant wife

• Thread starter Thread starter gavstacey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 10K
Hahahaha! You are the funniest person I have ever (or haven't) met!
No. Shut up and go away.

oh no paul got to me , i better kill myself quietly, or paul will start crying :'(

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Stay on topic or you will be infracted/banned/bummed. (atleast one of the three, maybe all three)

i choose number 3 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

thankyou

I personally couldn't care less about this story but can I just say, all of you who believe it consider what they are basing the entire story on - the words of a prostitute, this prostitute goes to The Mirror (the only paper which would listen) and says she has slept with Rooney, now there is no way to prove her wrong, so technically the story is true, so therefore Rooney could not start a lawsuit against the newspaper - so everyone who says if it was untrue Rooney would sue them, this is wrong, how do you think most celebrity stories come about? Through third party sources (so called friends) or straight from the money grabbers mouth.

Also can I just ask what kind of guy would pay £1,000 for her? She looks like a pikey, not only that but she sounds like a total ***** yet the paper describe her as a 'well spoken girl' hmm. The thing that gets to me most about these stories is the way they make the prostitute out to be the innicent party, it's always the same story. Footballer calls prostitute through agency - Sleeps with prostitute a few times - "Falls" for prostitute - Hires them for secret *** sessions.. Getting a bit repetitive now.

I'm not saying this isn't true, I'm just saying there is more going against this story than there is for it, if a prostitute came up to me and said 'I've just slept with Wayne Rooney for £1,000' I'd think she was mental, surprises me that nobody else would have that reaction. Even if it is true then I hope he used protection.....

Last edited:
I personally couldn't care less about this story but can I just say, all of you who believe it consider what they are basing the entire story on - the words of a prostitute, this prostitute goes to The Mirror (the only paper which would listen) and says she has slept with Rooney, now there is no way to prove her wrong, so technically the story is true, so therefore Rooney could not start a lawsuit against the newspaper - so everyone who says if it was untrue Rooney would sue them, this is wrong, how do you think most celebrity stories come about? Through third party sources (so called friends) or straight from the money grabbers mouth.

Also can I just ask what kind of guy would pay £1,000 for her? She looks like a pikey, not only that but she sounds like a total ***** yet the paper describe her as a 'well spoken girl' hmm. The thing that gets to me most about these stories is the way they make the prostitute out to be the innicent party, it's always the same story. Footballer calls prostitute through agency - Sleeps with prostitute a few times - "Falls" for prostitute - Hires them for secret *** sessions.. Getting a bit repetitive now.

I'm not saying this isn't true, I'm just saying there is more going against this story than there is for it, if a prostitute came up to me and said 'I've just slept with Wayne Rooney for £1,000' I'd think she was mental, surprises me that nobody else would have that reaction. Even if it is true then I hope he used protection.....

she looks like she has more diseases than a Chinese Hospital

Also can I just ask what kind of guy would pay £1,000 for her? She looks like a pikey, not only that but she sounds like a total ***** yet the paper describe her as a 'well spoken girl' hmm. The thing that gets to me most about these stories is the way they make the prostitute out to be the innicent party, it's always the same story.

Couldn't agree more with this. If he did this, he did wrong, especially as his wife was pregnant. It is none of my business though.

But hey, she wasn't exactly doing a social service either. Quite the opposite, seeing as she is making more money out of selling this story.

Rooney, 24, was so careless in his pursuit of extra-marital *** he actually asked Jenny to join him on a Manchester United tour.
"He was texting me pleading for me to join him," she revealed. "He was saying that I should get a flight and stay at the hotel. He said if I paid for the flight he'd give me the money when I got there. I thought it was too risky going there, in a hotel with the rest of the team.
"I was surprised he suggested it. I said I couldn't make it. He said he'd see me when he got back."
"But Wayne never really spoke about football other than to mention that he'd been training.
"The only time he ever mentioned one of the other players was when we were at a party one night and he called Cristiano Ronaldo a 'w***er'.
"Wayne and I were standing in the smoking area when Ronaldo walked past, and Wayne muttered 'F***ing w***er' after him.
"Another time I commented to him how rude I thought Rio Ferdinand was-but Wayne just laughed and said, 'That's what Rio's like when he's had a bit to drink.'
"But to be honest, I don't think Wayne hangs out much with the other Man Utd players. I only ever really saw him out with his cousins or his brother."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...tute-back-to-family-home-for-***-session.html

Even if it is true then I hope he used protection.....

I'd imagine if it is true, then he'd do well to protect himself by getting a couple of to keep his missus and her family from getting hold of him. (6)

It's completely different to the Terry affair. It wasn't with a team mates girlfriend was it.
EX girlfriend chum! Thats not the point. England are a bad lot and the press were lookin soneone to blame and that was John Terry! If England fail to beat the Swiss will they blame Rooney? No! Thats what im gettin at! I mean Rooney was caught with a hooker in his room at the world cup did the press jusmp on him No! Its a ****** joke! Its at times like this im glad im from Northern Ireland coz our wee counrty can be proud of our natioal team players! We might not get to any finals but we have heart and are loyal! Not a bunch of jumped up ego's!

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Im with you mate! As a Chelsea fan its a joke that Terry and Cole still get abuse. Terry's name should be cleared now that Vennessa pubically said she didnt have *** with him! Cole did diserve the abuse at the start but not now. Rooney needs to be treated with the same contempt by the fans and FA!

All you Chelsea fans need to take off your John Terry *** puppets. It's a completely different thing.

All you Chelsea fans need to take off your John Terry *** puppets. It's a completely different thing.

yer your right it is completely different, Terry didn't sleep with another girl.

yer your right it is completely different, Terry didn't sleep with another girl.

No terry slept with a team mates and "friends" girl friend at the time, who had also was the mother to his mates kids. Terry's is a lot worse and completely ******* different, get over it.

No terry slept with a team mates and "friends" girl friend at the time, who had also was the mother to his mates kids. Terry's is a lot worse and completely ******* different, get over it.

Well nothing happend according to the girl in question??? Just makes you wonder thats all whether she was just in it for the money from the media. Look like i said i couldn't care less what Wazza has done it won't stop me singing his name tomorow night.

"The only time he ever mentioned one of the other players was when we were at a party one night and he called Cristiano Ronaldo a 'w***er'.
"Wayne and I were standing in the smoking area when Ronaldo walked past, and Wayne muttered 'F***ing w***er' after him.

Bravo!

Well nothing happend according to the girl in question??? Just makes you wonder thats all whether she was just in it for the money from the media. Look like i said i couldn't care less what Wazza has done it won't stop me singing his name tomorow night.

Nothing happened? Naive child, Terry even admitted it ffs. he back tracked 7 months after it was revealed, because he has been branded, rightly so, a ******* ****.

Nothing happened? Naive child, Terry even admitted it ffs. he back tracked 7 months after it was revealed, because he has been branded, rightly so, a ******* ****.

Child??? Im 21 you ****. Like i said whether Terry, Cole or Rooney done anything i couldn't give a **** but Rooney deserves to be slated by opponent fans/media the same way other players do when they cheat.

Child??? Im 21 you ****. Like i said whether Terry, Cole or Rooney done anything i couldn't give a **** but Rooney deserves to be slated by opponent fans/media the same way other players do when they cheat.

no-one is denying that. I have already slated rooney, but to try and compare it to terry is stupid. You may be 21 but you act like a child.

pack it in the pair of you.

cjacko11 take your chelsea glasses off. the saga cost terry the captaincy, and if ledley king wasnt such an injury worry it would have cost him his place. if it wasnt true he would have come out fighting ainst that story

cole got it because people already didnt like him and he did on cheryl cole, who is hugely popular. terry did it as england captain, to his own friend and team mate. thats why they got hammered, and that's why rooney wont get slated to such a degree, not hard to understand

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

im largely bored by all this "news" anyway, so please give me a reason to close this thread

no-one is denying that. I have already slated rooney, but to try and compare it to terry is stupid. You may be 21 but you act like a child.

i didn't compare it to Terrys affair even a monkey knows the difference??? And how do i act like a child, i put my point across and if you can't accept that then maybe its you that acts like a child.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

pack it in the pair of you.

cjacko11 take your chelsea glasses off. the saga cost terry the captaincy, and if ledley king wasnt such an injury worry it would have cost him his place. if it wasnt true he would have come out fighting ainst that story

cole got it because people already didnt like him and he did on cheryl cole, who is hugely popular. terry did it as england captain, to his own friend and team mate. thats why they got hammered, and that's why rooney wont get slated to such a degree, not hard to understand

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

im largely bored by all this "news" anyway, so please give me a reason to close this thread

like i said whether its with anyone a cheat is a cheat and it dosen't make him less a cheat just because it was with a popular wife in coles case and a ex teamates wife in terrys case. But like i also said i don't care at all with all this, its personal matters so let it stay that way.

Didn't he only get married last year aswell?
Terrible considering she's pregnant also, when will these footballers learn.

Agreed, especially with so many being caught you'd think they would realize that its in the spotlight

She isn't pregnant anymore is she? oO)

Back