We Attack With Fire And Ice - A Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur Story

View attachment 456578

March
A good month in the 'Upper League cup'
We seem to be doing fine in terms of goal scoring despite losing a striker.

March Fixtures

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 2-0 Vikingur O. ( Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 456575
A fairly easy win against recently relegated 'Vikingur O. Unfortunately this was the last game as the club for striker 'Kjartan Finnbogason'. After the match he starting moaning about being substituted. After having a conversation with him he became even more unhappy, so I decided to transfer list him and put him in the reserves. I can't imagine we will be short of offers for his services.

Ithrottabandalag Akraness 2-3 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 456574
An outstanding first half saw us go into the break 3-0 up. Unfortunately we were poor in the second half and only managed an uncomfortable 3-2 win.

Grindavik 2-2 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 456573
After going 2-0 up in only 4 minutes I expected an easy win. The complete opposite happened. We failed to take any more of our chances while 'Grindavik' kept hitting us on the counter and managed to take a 2-2 draw from the game. Hairdryer treatment required.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 5-1 Afturelding (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 456571
Complete domination from start to finish. Gary Martin is showing we may not miss 'Kjartian Finnbogason' scoring 2 goals and causing havoc to the opposition defense.

Icelandic Upper League Table Group A

View attachment 456570
Through to the knockout rounds with ease as expected. Still 1 game left to play in the group stages against 'Thor Akureyri' who will be aiming to also qualify for the knockout stages.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 456569
Gary Martin has been amazing this month, scoring goals & creating goals. I'm delighted with him.

Transfer Updates

View attachment 456568
Kjartan Finnbogason ended up going to Norwegian giants 'Molde' for a record fee of ?110K. There were mixed reviews from fans, who are now a bit concerned about where the goals will come from.

What To Expect In The Next Update
How do we fare in the knockout stages of the upper league cup?
Will there be any more transfers taking place?

Last edited:
View attachment 456153

April
A poor month.
Concerned by the amount of goals we are conceding.

April Fixtures

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 3-3 Thor Akureyri (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 456149
We seem to always draw against this team. They are a decent 'Premier League' side, but I'm not too happy conceding 3 goals at home to them.

View attachment 456148
The final group stage table sees us end 4 points clear at the top, with a goal difference of +12.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 3-2 Valur (Upper League Cup Quarter Final)
View attachment 456145
After going 2-0 down, we done well to come back and win 3-2.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 1-2 Fram (Upper League Cup Semi Final)
View attachment 456139
A sense of deja vu here. This was just like last years semi-final against 'Stjarnan'. We absolutely dominated the match, yet after 90 minutes we were still drawing 1-1. We conceded right at the end of extra time and had no time to fight back.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 456129
It goes to 'Oskar Hauksson' but there wasn't really much to choose from as no one was really all that impressive. He did score 2 well taken goals though.

Transfer Updates

View attachment 456127
We bring in young striker 'Hakon Jonsson' on a non contract deal after he refused a new contract at Fylkir. I will be sending him on loan to either a first or second division team for the season.

View attachment 456125
Not too much news here. Just youngsters 'Hakon Jonsson' & 'Jovan Kujundzic' going on loan to second division teams to get some first team experience.

What To Expect In The next Update
We have the 'Icelandic Champions Cup' against 'Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar'. Can We pick up our first trophy of this season?
The 'Icelandic Premier League' begins. Can we get off to a positive start?

Going well mate, nice story, i couldnt do an Iceland story simply because of all those long team names!

Going well mate, nice story, i couldnt do an Iceland story simply because of all those long team names!

Thanks :D. The names are very long, I seem to spend more time typing the names than typing the updates lol.

View attachment 455602

May
A better month.
A few dodgy refereeing decisions & bad luck prevent this month from being a perfect month.

May Fixtures

Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar 1-4 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Champions Cup)*****FINALS*****
View attachment 455586
A very good performance sees us pick up our 1st trophy of the season & my 4th so far. Our finishing was top class today. Our young keeper 'Runar Runarsson' played over my usual first choice keeper 'Hannes Halldorsson', and he impressed.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 2-2 Breioablik (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455581
We were robbed here. We were 2-1 up going into the final minute of injury time when the referee decided to give 'Breioablik' a penalty for no apparent reason. I don't know who this referee is, but I will find him, and I will kill him if this ends up costing me the league.

Stjarnan 0-5 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455579
We were amazing here. We battered this 'Stjarnan' side who were very strong last season. Everyone played very well today.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 4-2 Thor Akureyri (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455576
We were dominant in possession, but didn't look like scoring until we went 1-0 down. After going behind we relentlessly attacked and scored 4 goals within 28 minutes to give us another good win.

Fram 0-0 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455569
How we didn't win this game I will never know. Dominant from start to finish, hit the woodwork 3 times yet failed to score a goal. With this kind of luck I won't be playing the national lottery anytime soon.

Icelandic Premier League Table

View attachment 455563
We are 1 of the 3 unbeaten teams in the league so far, with a good goal difference already.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 455562
'Bjorn Jonsson' has had a brilliant start to the season, scoring 2 goals in the 'Icelandic Champions Cup' then another 2 goals in the league against 'Thor Akureyri'.

A difficult set of fixtures coming up next month. How do we fare.
We play in the 'Icelandic League Cup'. Will we progress?

I wonder how the pundits cut it up there, must be a tough job commenting a game for TV!

I wonder how the pundits cut it up there, must be a tough job commenting a game for TV!

Must be very difficult. Probably tough just pronouncing some of the team names, let alone doing punditry & commentating.

View attachment 455242

June
My worst month in Iceland.
Awful performances left, right and center.
We could be out of the title race already.

June Fixture

Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar 2-0 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)

View attachment 455236
This was probably a sign of things to come. We were denied a clear penalty only 3 minutes into the game, then my only quality striker 'Gary Martin' gets injured, and is now out for 3-4 months with a hip injury. Then we go behind to a goal which was clearly offside, then they score a 2nd just to rub salt in our wounds.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 1-0 Knattspyrnuflag Fjallabyggoar (Icelandic Cup 3rd Round)
View attachment 455232
Despite dominating the match we looked lost when we got near our opponents 18 yard box and our only goal came from the penalty spot.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 3-1 Fylkir (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455231
The match started well with us scoring through 'Johann Laxdal' however he got sent off 10 minutes later. We then had to play nearly 60 minutes a man down. We somehow managed to win 3-1 despite being of the back foot for most of the game.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 0-0 Valur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455229
Again we dominated possession, but never looked like scoring. Our shots were mainly long range efforts, which their keeper handled with ease.

Haukar 0-0 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455228
We were again very poor going forward against newly promoted side 'Haukar', who didn't have to do that much to get a draw. If any team were to win this match it wouldn't have been us. I need someone to step up and score some goals. Starting to wonder if it was really worth it selling 'Kjartan Finnbogason'.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 1-2 Ithrottabandalag Akraness (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 455227
Nothing new here. We just can't score. There's no way we would have lost this game if I actually had a decent striker to play, but I don't.

View attachment 455222
Down in 6th place, and 7 points off the top. Are we out of the title race already?

Player Of The Month

View attachment 455219
Player of the month? You've got to be kidding. Everyone was a disappointment!

Hopefully a better month.

View attachment 454928

July
Some improvements were made.
We still don't look anywhere near as good as last year.

July Fixtures

IBV Vestmannaeyjar 1-1 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454927
Not much to say about this match, it was a pretty dull one, that always looked like ending in a draw.

Knattspyrnuflag Fjallabyggoar 1-3 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454926
After going ahead early, I was concerned after we allowed them an equalizer via an own goal. However 2 well taken goals from 'Oskar hauksson' sealed a deserved victory. About time we won a game.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 4-0 Stjarnan (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454925
Considering how we have been performing off late, I wasn't expecting to destroy 'Stjarnan' like this. 'Oskar Hauksson' again scoring 2 goals. 4 goals in 2 games for the forward.

Dinamo Zagreb 4-0 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round / First Leg)
View attachment 454924
Our turn to take a 4-0 battering, as we were completely torn apart by the Croatian giants. We are pretty much out before the second leg.

Berserkir 0-3 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Cup 4th Round)
View attachment 454923
I went with a fairly strong lineup against minnows 'Berserkir', and we won 3-0 courtesy of the quickest hat-trick I've ever seen. Stand up 'Bjorn Jonsson'.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 2-3 Dynamo Zagreb (Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round / Second Leg)
View attachment 454922
We were never going to get through after losing 4-0 in the first leg. I played a weak team, and we went 3-0 down before scoring 2 late goals. A 7-2 aggregate loss is still poor, despite the fact the opposition are alot better than us.

Fjolnir 0-2 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Cup Quarter Finals)
View attachment 454921
I want to retain this cup, so I went with my strongest team available against 'First Division' side 'Fjolnir'. A comfortable 2-0 victory sees us through to the semi-finals.

View attachment 454920
The table doesn't look any better, as we are still in 6th position & still 7 points off the top. We probably can't win the league this year.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 454919
'Oskar Hauksson' has been brilliant. Naturally a winger, but has been playing as a striker this season, and he hasn't disappointed at all this month scoring 5 goals.

Can I retain the 'Icelandic Cup'.
Can I close the gap on the leaders, or will I be stuck in mid-table?

Last edited:
View attachment 454663

August
A pretty good month.
Our second trophy of the season is won
8-|.
Still missing that goal threat we had last season.

August Fixtures

Thor Akureyri 1-2 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Iceland Cup Semi Finals)
View attachment 454654
We were dominant, and could have scored alot more than the 2 we managed. 'Thor Akureyri' scored a wonder goal with their only shot. We are through to the finals!!

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 1-1 Fram (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454651
A poor performance here, again we didn't create that much. Some good news though, 'Gary Martin' is nearing full fitness after his long-term injury and could feature in our next match.

Breioablik 1-1 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454649
A decent performance & result against league leaders 'Breioablik'. 'Gary Martin' played for about 60 minutes, but unsurprisingly looked short of match fitness.

Handknattleiksfelag Kopavogs 0-1 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Cup Final)********FINALS**********
View attachment 454643
The same 2 teams in last years Icelandic Cup final again locked horns, and again we were victorious. Unlike last year, we were given a run for our money, and our only goal came through 'Alti Sigurjonsson's' fabulous 25 yard strike.

Fylkir 0-0 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454640
So often this season its been our finishing ability that has cost us points, and its the same story here. We had enough chances to win comfortably but we drew. Not happy at all.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 2-0 Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454638
Our best performance in months. We dominated title rivals 'Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar' and always looked likely to win before they went down to 10 men. Delighted with this performance.

Thor AKureyri 0-2 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454633
Another very good performance here as we comfortably ran out 2-0 winners. 'Gary Martin' is back to his goal scoring ways.

Valur 3-2 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454631
And with this defeat, there goes any chance of us retaining the title. I know exactly what I need to buy for next season. 2 quality strikers!

View attachment 454630
8 points off the top. Even if we win our last 4 games, I cant see us catching up.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 454629
Attacking midfielder 'Atli Sigurjonsson' was our best player this month. He created chance after chance for his team mates, who unfortunately didn't put enough of them away.

Youth Intake

View attachment 454628 View attachment 454627
At least this year there is something to report. Goalkeeper 'Thorvaldur Elisabetarson' looks like he could be a fairly good backup keeper in the future. He's a bit on the short side so hopefully he will grow a bit. Forward 'Olafur Thorvaldsson' also looks like being a decent squad player in future.

The last 4 games of the league season.
We know we won't win the league, but how high can we finish?

Last edited:
View attachment 454298
September
By far our best month of the season.
We looked like the dominant team that performed so well last season.

September Fixtures

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 3-0 Haukar (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454297
Clear and deserved winners against over-achieving 'Haukar'. 'Gary Martin' was brilliant again. If only he was fit for the whole season.

Ithrottabandalag Akraness 0-1 Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454296
A solid defensive performance was key to taking all 3 points against a strong attacking opposition. We scored through 'Andri Olafsson' who's unstoppable long shot went in off the post.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 1-0 IBV Vestmannaeyjar (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454291
Our finishing was poor today but we took all 3 points again with another long shot, this time by 'Atli Sigurjonsson'. Once we scored we never looked like dropping any points here.

Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur 5-2 Knattspyrnuflag Fjallabyggoar (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 454287
A brilliant performance to end the season. 'Oskar Hauksson' who is probably playing his last game for us, scored 4 goals. If he does leave at least its on a positive note.
But was this enough to retain the title?

Icelandic Premier League

View attachment 454286
Unfortunately not :'(. We finish in 3rd, and 2 points off the top. Newly crowned champions 'Breioablik' lost their last 2 games but they were already confirmed champions with 3 games left.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 454285
'Oskar Hauksson' who scored 4 goals in the final game of the season. Unfortunately he will be leaving us at the end of the season. He doesn't want to open talks about a new contract :(.

A review of this season.

View attachment 453977

Season Review
Despite not winning the league, the season can't be classed as a failure.
We managed to win the double. (Icelandic Champions Cup & Icelandic Cup)

Stats

View attachment 453975
Not surprising we didn't have anyone in the top goal scorers. We didn't have a striker for about 70% of the season.
'Oskar Hauksson' was our only player in the top 4 player ratings. A couple of players narrowly missed out.
'Atli Sigurjonsson' was in the top 4 for the highest amount of assists.

Fair Play Award

View attachment 453973
This year we were 2nd in the fair play rankings. We only had 1 sending off in the league this season.

Team Of The Year

View attachment 453970
This year we only had 2 players in the team of the year. Johann Laxdal, and Atli Sigurjonsson.

Manager Of The Year

View attachment 453969
I wasn't in the top 3 this year... so not much else to say here.

Our Player Of The Year

View attachment 453968
While it officially went to 'Atli Sigurjonsson' I personally had to give it to 'Oskar Hauksson' who scored 11 goals in 15 appearances. He's naturally a winger, but had to play up-front for the majority of the season.

Our Young Player Of The Year

View attachment 453967
Young keeper 'Runar Runarsson' was clearly our best u21 player. Becoming my no1 keeper and impressing throughout the season.

Icelandic Trophy Winners
Icelandic Upper League Cup - Fram
Icelandic Champions Cup - Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur
Icelandic Cup - Knattspyrnuflag Reykjavikur
Icelandic Premier League - Breioablik

A Preview of the upcoming season.

Last edited:
View attachment 453538

Pre-Season
A fairly good pre-season.
A few new additions to the squad.

Pre-Season Fixtures

Fjaroabyggo 1-3 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

Dalvik/Reynir 0-2 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

Reynir S. 1-7 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

Throttur R. 3-3 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

Bi/Bolungarvik 1-1 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

Hottur 0-8 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

Njarovik 1-4 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur

We played 7 friendlies, as I wanted my new signings to be integrated in the squad before any competitive fixtures take place.

Players In

View attachment 453528
Our first signing was always going to be a forward, and we have brought in Magnus Matthiasson from Keflavik. Not the best player in the world, but should be a very good option to have, as he's quick & very versatile.

View attachment 453464
Oumundur Kristinsson comes in on a free transfer from 'Fram' and should be a great addition to the squad. After I let 2 keepers leave on a free, I was left with only 19 year old 'Runar Runarsson'. 'Runarsson' is a quality young keeper but I need more than 1 keeper for the season.

View attachment 453523
Our next player coming in is 'Einar Einarsson', our 2nd signing form 'Keflavik' (who may become my unofficial feeder club). The versitile midfielder will become another good option to have.

View attachment 453209
'Finnur Margiersson' comes in on a free from current league champions 'Breioablik'. He will go straight into the starting XI, and will possibly become my new vice captain.

View attachment 453520
Our final signing 'Thorarinn Vladimirsson' comes in on a free from 'IBV Vestmannaeyjar'. His best position is on the left wing, but he cam play anywhere on the left, and will be another quality addition.

Players Out

View attachment 453513
Most of the outgoings are under19's who have no chance of making it for us. 2 key players left on frees. 'Johan Laxdal' & 'Oskar Hauksson' will be big losses.

The start of the 'Upper League Cup'.
We have the group of death in the 'Upper League Cup' as we will face 'Breioablik, Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar & Haukar.

Last edited:
View attachment 453208

February
Good start to the 'Upper League Cup'

February Fixtures

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 4-1 Fjolnir (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 453207
A good start to the group stages, with 'Einar Einarsson' getting a goal on his debut.

Njarovik 0-4 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 453204
Another very comfortable win against 'First Division' opposition. 'Gary Martin' now has 4 goals in the first 2 upper league cup games.

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 1-0 Haukar (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 453203
A difficult match against a strong 'Haukar' side, saw us run out 1-0 winners. We were not that good out there today, and will need to be better than this when we face them in the league.

Icelandic Upper League Table Group B

View attachment 453202
Currently we are the only team in our group to pick up all 9 points from the first 3 games. I always expect to get through to the knockout stages with relative ease, so right now were just meeting expectations.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 453201
Gary Martin who has 4 goals in 3 games so far. Even though I have brought in another forward, I can't afford to lose him again for the majority of the season.

3 more fixtures in the Upper League Group stages.
Will we progress early despite having to play games against 'Breioablik' & 'Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar'?

View attachment 452977

March
Overall an OK month.
1 brilliant performance, 1 OK performance and 1 awful performance.

March Fixtures

Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar 0-2 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 452976
After going a man down within 7 minutes, I was expecting the worst, but we put on a brilliant performance & we definately did not look a man light. Already on the verge of qualification to the knockouts.

Selfoss 1-3 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 452975
We started off poor and ended up conceding via an own goal. After going behind we performed well and deserved our 3-1 win. We have now qualified for the knockout rounds with 2 games to spare.

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 0-2 Breioablik (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 452974
I don't know if it was because we were already assured our place in the knockouts, but we didn't look like we wanted the win as much as our opponents. When 'Breioablik' in the 'Icelandic Champions Cup' we must improve dramatically.

Icelandic Upper League Table Group B

View attachment 452971
We have already qualified for the knockouts, but haven't confirmed ourselves as 'Group B' winners yet. We will need at least a draw from our final group game to guarantee top spot.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 452970
'Bjorn Jonsson' has done well this month, scoring 2 goals & earning 1 man of the match award.

After going out in the semi-finals 2 years running can we get to the final and win this trophy?

View attachment 452542

April
I was going to do the April update last night, but I was to ****** off with our performances to type this up, and just went to bed.

April Fixtures

Knattspyrnufelag Fjallabyggoar 0-0 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (Upper League Cup Group Stage)
View attachment 452529
I don't know how we drew this match. Well, actually I do. We couldn't finish off our dinner, let alone our chances.

View attachment 452528
We managed to top the group as expected, but we haven't exactly performed well.

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 0-1 Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar (Upper League Cup Quarter FInal)
View attachment 452527
And were out.... not much to type here.

**As we only played 2 matches there won't be a player of the month award.... Not like anyone played well enough to deserve an award**

The 'Icelandic Champions Cup' against 'Breioablik'
How do we perform at the start of the premier league campaign?

View attachment 452235

May

A second poor month in a row.
I don't know whats happened to my team.

May Fixtures

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 1-4 Breioablik (Icelandic Champions Cup)*****FINALS*****
View attachment 452234
We were a disgrace. My feelings cannot be truly voiced, due to the explicit wording I would need to use.

Fylkir 1-1 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)

View attachment 452233
We were poor again against a 'Fylkir' side who I expect to be fighting relegation. I thought we were going to take an undeserved 3 points when we got a late goal, but they equalized 2 minutes later.

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 3-1 Fram (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 452232
Finally!!! A performance that doesn't make me feel like putting my laptop through the window.

Keflavik 1-3 Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 452230
Another pretty good performance against a weak 'Keflavik' team. To be honest anything but a win would have just been awful.

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjvikur 3-1 Fimleikafelag Hafnarjaroar (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 452228
I didn't expect to win this fixture considering our poor form, but we played well and deserved the 3 points.

Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur 2-2 Vikingur R. (Icelandic Premier League)
View attachment 452226
We threw away 2 points here. after 88 minutes we were 2-0 up, after full time we had drawn the game 2-2. To concede 1 late goal to a poor team is bad enough, but to concede 2 late goals and trow away a victory is inexcusable.

View attachment 452215
We may be unbeaten in our first 5 league games, but i'm still not happy with what I've seen this month. Some serious improvements are required if i'm going to have any chance of winning the league.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 452213
'Atli Sigurjonsson' has been brilliant, and he's my only player I can say has been brilliant. Everything positive that my team do seems to involve him.

Hopefully a month where I don't have much to complain about.