Quick question, did anyone make any transfers in the BSP? Or bring in any back-room staff when they got into this league?

Mark Dean? Or the Jump-Ship-To-Crewe Armenian?

yea its Mark Dean, now joint top scorer in the league with 7 in 11 games!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

GOT IT! Skittles Blagojovic!
i wish! had to take him off penalties after he only scored 3 out of 8!

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Isn't phillips a very good attacking coach, or is that just on my sunderland save. 4 stars.
he's not a coach yet but hopefully soon

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quick question, did anyone make any transfers in the BSP? Or bring in any back-room staff when they got into this league?
i bought in two coaches and two scouts. Made some transfers but only as back up to our guys

I dont know if I'm even gonna be able to play Version 1.1. far too much into this save!

First ever FA Cup game coming up...

Im the same. I hate starting new saves. Oh, and keep us informed of FM-Base's first FA cup game!
We beat MK Dons of League 1 away 2-0 in the FA Cup First Round. Then beat Hampton and Hichmond of Blue Square South in Round 2 4-0 away. Now got a meeting with fellow League 2'ers Morecambe in Round 3 away again!

Really wanna get a big Premier League team to the County Ground!

Did anyone of you use the older players? I have been tempted to use a couple of them like Maurice Ross and Scott MacDonald before. We even have 1 England capped player. I have only used a couple of them when we have had a lot of injuries. BTW, why do the players always get injured? I checked their injury proneness and it's not that high.

We beat MK Dons of League 1 away 2-0 in the FA Cup First Round. Then beat Hampton and Hichmond of Blue Square South in Round 2 4-0 away. Now got a meeting with fellow League 2'ers Morecambe in Round 3 away again!

Really wanna get a big Premier League team to the County Ground!

Would be brilliant! Not a bad draw so far for you. Bring in some revenue a cup run.

BTW, why do the players always get injured? I checked their injury proneness and it's not that high.
I guess bad pitches, poor training facilities and things like that affect the likeliness of injuries.

Did anyone of you use the older players? I have been tempted to use a couple of them like Maurice Ross and Scott MacDonald before. We even have 1 England capped player. I have only used a couple of them when we have had a lot of injuries. BTW, why do the players always get injured? I checked their injury proneness and it's not that high.

Nope, i released them all with FMRTE at start of season. They get so much injuries because of our coaching/fitness aint great at the beginning.

didnt use older players at all really. used FMRTE to get rid of everyone apart from Luke Chadwick, Francis Jeffers, Matt Hill and Jerel Ifil. Only ever used them as backup players and got rid of them after their contracts ran out at the end of the first season.

I noticed i got a lot of injuries too, dont know why

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Would be brilliant! Not a bad draw so far for you. Bring in some revenue a cup run.
not like im struggling for cash after not signing anyone, but would be nice to buy the stadium! Fingers crossed for the Morecambe game, they already beat me once at their place this season..

not like im struggling for cash after not signing anyone, but would be nice to buy the stadium! Fingers crossed for the Morecambe game, they already beat me once at their place this season..

I got them to buy the stadium for the end of the 1st season... :p

I got them to buy the stadium for the end of the 1st season... :p
great first season!!

both times i asked board to buy the stadium they told me 'not enough finances' or 'not a big enough fan base'. I got a big fan base! Averaging 3000 a game at our temporary ground!!!

and your agin looks better attribute wise than mine does in the 3rd season!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Who else is in League 2?? How you getting on?

and your agin looks better attribute wise than mine does in the 3rd season!!!

My Agin has about the same attribs too :)

Yeah, i was in administration and my board still put forward the idea of buying the stadium. I have asked them to expand it, planning has been done for a long time yet no construction.

My Agin has about the same attribs too :)

Yeah, i was in administration and my board still put forward the idea of buying the stadium. I have asked them to expand it, planning has been done for a long time yet no construction.

well i dont really understand whats happening at my stadium. i dont own it but its being expanded. They just told me they are looking into the possibility of buying it at the end of the season but by then it will already have been expanded!