and your agin looks better attribute wise than mine does in the 3rd season!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Who else is in League 2?? How you getting on?

just started up fm
tied my first game in league 2

just started up fm
tied my first game in league 2

i started off really slow in League 2. Lost 7 of my first 14 games

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Beat Morecambe in the FA Cup 3rd Round. Draw just made...away to either Portsmouth or Southampton, both of which are Championship teams...but I already beat a Championship team in the League Cup so I guess all is not lost, we may get through...

I like how the clubs rep is so low the bookies and papers are expecting you to lose without contest, but then you end up winning 7-0.

I like how the clubs rep is so low the bookies and papers are expecting you to lose without contest, but then you end up winning 7-0.

Never mind your salary, you could make a few bets and be a millionaire :p

my one problem with the 1.1 version which i downloaded and started is everybody can play almost everywhere both positionwise and stats wise. Makes it so hard to select a team

i know right what you going to aim for????
i just put it on 'avoid relegation'

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

my one problem with the 1.1 version which i downloaded and started is everybody can play almost everywhere both positionwise and stats wise. Makes it so hard to select a team

dont worry, you'll get a feel for what teams works best together after about 10 games or so

sure thing bob :)

currently 6th after 16 games but 2 less games then everyone else

better than i was doing. Start of season in League 2 I'd played 14, won 7, drawn 1 and lost 7. was lying in 10th

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

FA Cup update...knocked out by Portsmouth 3-0 :( oh well, always next year!