We want you!!! Are you up for the challenge!?! Fm 2013 Network revolution

how would you like to commence your management venture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
should the 4 original places remain reserved due to being able to contact original parties i will make an extra place available and pick my favourite to reward for the intrest, hard work and entheusiasm this thread has recieved so heres to the most dedicated, organised network game i can provide, happy hunting lads

I have declared my interest too. I'm always on. Literally addicted to this game.

Steam name: TheClusk.

ps. im on now

both of your interest has been noted, i will be in touch, im glad your enjoying the game .... my sleep has suffered big time since beta release trying to cram in regular life and fm life haha managed to clock up 80 hours play time since beta release haha thinking about posting a regularly updated story between networking whilst running a long term single player era i will be releasing a thread related to that shortly

rob whats going on m8 seems like a few have left r joined i dunno lol no 1 seems to respond on steam

Hey there I am definately interested, would start off playing in one of the lower league teams and I am a Luton Town FC fan :)

SteamID: kisarah84

would love to get it going tonight marty, but like i said im hosting a party so the earliest start date i could set was tomorrow and from then on it will be regular, dedicated competitive sessions.
rob lets gt this game going asap tonight!!!

right guys final details will be finalised shortly, if i dont respond immediately its because im attempting tu juggle putting up decorations, getting ready for a party im hosting and finalising the game for a start ate of tmro

hey are you full still

Steam: goldetjr
and logged over 500 hours easily on each of the last few years

lemme no
cheers

the game will officially start at 2:30pmsunday 4th november. a team meeting will be held at 2:00pm any members of the official group will be removed and replaced should they not attend by 2:15pm. any places that become available will be filled swiftly on a most dedicated/first come basis. by 2:25pm tmrobwe will have 10 dedicated members of what will prove to be the most well organised, dedicated and lng term game i will have run to date as i have learnt many lessons in my experience as a host. p.s come tmro when th game officially kicks off there will be a less serious tone and the fun and banter will begin. cheers for the support guys

hey are you full still

Steam: goldetjr
and logged over 500 hours easily on each of the last few years

lemme no
cheers

that is some imprssive play time chap, i am loyal to my applicants and untill 2:15pm tmro all places are allocated but should this change i.e lack f commitment or communication break down then i will be sure to let you know. if you havent found a game you prefr to join by that time tmro i recommend checking your messages and viewing thread as you could be called upon

*update* steam name:grc has reserved brighton and hove albion

I am interested if you have free slot.

Steam id: Kornuch

i would like to apologise to all who have been involved with this game for the lack of progression. I would now like to state that i intend to take a break from network gaming with the wider population and focus solely on networking with local friends and moving forward with a story i hope will gather interest which will focus on my attempt of the pentagon challenge. Anyone intrested in following my progress should visit the stories section or search the name "from ruins to riches a pentagon tale". i hope to hear more feedback from the fm community and will contnue to offer my input. p.s when the issues that have stalled the current networ game have been resolved i.e connection issues etc i will come out of retirement haha cheers for the continued support fellas