We want you!!! Are you up for the challenge!?! Fm 2013 Network revolution

how would you like to commence your management venture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked, yup its JTPR88 if you want to add me. I like playing Sao Paulo and Napoli, though you didnt list brazil in the leagues and Napoli might be abit high for what you guys are looking for, somone else posted about deciding team prior, I think this would be a good idea, otherwise it will be very hectic come friday, and also with so many players it might be nice to get a quick solo game in before friday to ***** our assigned teams :)

I think it is more interesting just having to plunge straight into the game without having any idea about pre-tactics. Makes it that much more skill based although people will probably have a chance to do this anyway as I doubt (but hope) we will start on Friday night.

I think it is more interesting just having to plunge straight into the game without having any idea about pre-tactics. Makes it that much more skill based although people will probably have a chance to do this anyway as I doubt (but hope) we will start on Friday night.

Thinking about it this is probably best :)

Bring on Friday! :p

hi guys sorry to keep you waiting for a reply, i can understand your ideas of attempting to decide on leagues teams etc prior to friday but tbh i think its best if we wait and allow every member to voice there view in the team meeting. all i can suggest is that if you come into friday prepared with any questions you would like to clarify and a rough idea of teams you could see your self managing, i hope everyone is cool with that. i hope your all as excited as i am, lets hope we can all pull in the same boat and stick together, paving the way for embarking on a succesful era. every detail will be covered in the team meeting, and everyone will be given the oppurtunity to get as much out of the game as the can with everyones happiness taken into consideration. only 51 hours 30 mins to go guys! stay positive and keep cool

tinfoil 88 there are no more spaces available as we stand but i would highly recommend being online between 6:30pm and 7:30pm friday evening, keep your eye on this thread and should the team meeting result i any no shows or unhappy members i will immediately update the thread to try and encourage a replacement/s on a first come/most appropriate basis, in fairness im hoping it doesnt come to this, but these things can happen occasionally. other than that keep your eye on my status within this forum over the coming months should an oppurtunity arise and by chance your at a loose end. sorry to let you down, but i pride myself on running an efficient succesful network game and in order t do that i have to stick to my formula and i believe taking more than 10 users into a game is a recipe for disaster haha

also a teaser for any members visiting the thread ..... there is not a start date set in stone as we speak i have managed my schedule to be flexible this weekend! so how does that relate to you guys .... depending on the availability of the group and providing the game is functional and posesses it (hopefully know one gets screwed over by online retailers, pre ordered hard copy but doesnt recieve it on release day *fingers crossed*) we could begin as early as 7pm friday as i say this is based on variables but should we not then we will stick to the official start date of sunday!just a litle incentive for you guys to keep you on your toes!

also a teaser for any members visiting the thread ..... there is not a start date set in stone as we speak i have managed my schedule to be flexible this weekend! so how does that relate to you guys .... depending on the availability of the group and providing the game is functional and posesses it (hopefully know one gets screwed over by online retailers, pre ordered hard copy but doesnt recieve it on release day *fingers crossed*) we could begin as early as 7pm friday as i say this is based on variables but should we not then we will stick to the official start date of sunday!just a litle incentive for you guys to keep you on your toes!

Friday will be fine for me, as a general rule of thumb weekdays after work are when i play, weekends can be abit more difficult as i have other commitments, however usually sunday afternoons im free so really saturday and sunday mornings are really the only times id struggle to do

Been playing since CM4(02-03) one.
So thats almost 10 years.
Im 19 and have access to pretty high speed internet!
Willing to play on the times stated.
I develop my own tactics and contribute to the forums,so if I am allowed to use them I would love to play.(If you have spots left)!
Cheers.
Disregard,just read no spots.lol.sorry.

Well if you really want skill, then why doesnt everyone random a LL club?

snimo, i will bear that in mind when we are arranging times, we all have commitments at weekends its only natural, weekdays are the only scheduled times weekends are negotiable and pre arranged depending on players avalability. akash777 im gutted mate wish youd turned up sooner, its always nice to have a fellow fm-base guru on the books your input would have been welcomed! leave it with me i will have a ponder .... tinfoil i realy appreciate the input yo have left there however i have never approached it in that way before my only question is how would you know for certain that everynes randomissed as you can randomise as many times as you like, it seems it could impair fairness. although if im wrong please say.

You could randomly draw teams out of the game, then have everyone go and pick said team in the game.

played CM for a long time!!! can remember playing DOS version 98? when Paul Gasgoigne was at Glasgow Rangers! lol will play any league preferably english/scottish tho! can play any time with good internet connection! steam profile name: aspear11
When is the league starting and do u know if we can play the demo online atm?

sorry for keeping you guys waiting on a reply today, spearsy id very much like to include you in the game, i hope you can make the scheduled times. your experience is valuable! just give me a reply letting me know your location (british) confirmation and that you are available evenings midweek and flexible weekend playing times, cheers pal. just to onfirm i was not originally taking ny mre users but after deliberation im going to keep it all bitish time players so that leaves an extra place. if that displeases anyone i apologise! i will send a link to all members of the steam group who have been invited and relate to this game. much love lads! gannon i would be willing to talk to any member who aproaches me on steam but the meeting wil go ahead as scheduled 6:30pm friday i will be o prior to this if anyone wants some early gossip haha not long now lads

i'd be in

Tom, stream ID: wellings931, 16 but 17 this month. live in Staffordshire, season ticket holder at Wolves, haven't played network before but really want to now I think I'm pretty good on single player, had fm 2010, 2012 and now 2013 the last one got me really hooked and was pretty glued to it might be why I did so well on it but really fancy giving it ago online now.

Good Stuff!!!! location is Glasgow! (CELTIC!) can play any times! how is this meeting going to work then? and when do we start the actual game? CANT WAIT!!!!

right youre in spearsy, ill add you to steam and network group accept both requests and all ou need to do is be online tmro before 6:30pm logged into steam, at 6:30 pm the meeting is due to start and you will recieve a group chat request that is where the meeting is being held, its all fairly straightforward. the game start date will be decided during meeting, as we stand the official launch date is sunday but it cold be as early as post meeting friday all depends n players availability and fm13 functionality (providing it doesnt majoly need patches) so yea be onlin 6:30 pm tmro and ill guide you through everything, any questions before then id be happy to answer

sorry tom the last place has gone as id reserved it for spearsy prior to your post! ill put you on standby list incase anthing changes between now and game launch, thats the best i can do, sorry bud

Are there any spaces left? Also are you able to access the network game yet?

Steam name: Marius 7865
Location in the UK: I'm from Norway, good english and always loved english football.
Football club: Newcastle

Singleplayer experience:
Played some old game in the mid 90's cant remember it but it was all text based no sounds etc, after that i have been playing football manager games. Championship up too FM all until today. Have pmanaged in diffrent clubs in Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway but mostly England.

Multiplayer experience:
I played alot of Football Manager Live whene it was up, aswell as ihave experiences with playing network games in FM with friends.

About me:
In Football Manager Live iwas a notorious manager and was well known for having really good understanding of tactics aswell as game mechanics, iwas also a fairly good negotiator. I play alot and im very patient whene it comes too building squads. Hope il get an invite, even tho if im from norway. But this wont be a proper game without 1 or 2 scandinavians :))