Weed

Listening Cypress Hill and smoking weed mmmm....anyway I tried it few times not bad,speed is better XD (6) :p

Come on, you can't call us ******* for not trying weed?

Unless he does it to make him feel "hard"

I wouldn't call you *******. I would call you stupid for forming an opinion of something you have never tried and obviously lack knowledge of.

This guy on facebook must be on weed (H)

wtf *** are u onna bout u lil mug u wanna get cockey i will find u wi ma bois oka so move ....

u wanna act bad *** to next freedom...

LOL

I wouldn't call you *******. I would call you stupid for forming an opinion of something you have never tried and obviously lack knowledge of.
as someone said earlier:

have you raped someone?
if not you cant have an opinion on it
if yes, i can't form an opinion on you because i havent done it

oO)

Tried it and lack knowledge of are too completely separate things. Almost all rocket scientists have never been to the moon, are you going to deny they don't know a **** of a lot about Astrophysics? Didn't think so.

I'm not saying those 2 things are connected. Let me rephrase it: You have never tried it and your opinion is based completely on what other people have said about it. Also, you lack knowledge. 2 different things.

Well being under the influence certainly does.
How many people are killed due to people DUI????

Driving under the influence of Cannabis... I'd have to give that a big fat 0% right there me old mucka ;)

I'm not saying those 2 things are connected. Let me rephrase it: You have never tried it and your opinion is based completely on what other people have said about it. Also, you lack knowledge. 2 different things.

Still wrong. You form an opinion from knowledge that you have of said subject, if you have more knowledge you can form a more educated opinion. To my Scientist example, he hasn't been to the moon, but he knows a lot about Astrophysics. Are you going to deny that he doesn't have a valid opinion of how to send a rocket to the moon since he has never been there?

Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)
Problems with memory and learning
Loss of coordination
Trouble with thinking and problem-solving
Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure

Some effects of Weed, why would anyone seriously pay for that? And there is more.

What you've just done is listed the after effects of a lot of alcohol. oO)

Speak for yourself. ;)

I've never understood why de-legalising weed will reduce usage of other drugs. Surely the crime is crime, I don't see why they're going to give up their business because they lose out on selling weed, I'm sure plenty of people use the tactic of persuading kids into using it because it's cool. Surely it's better if the first step on the ladder is weed rather than Cocaine? Since I'm sure a lot of users of weed don't understand the effects of weed, it's far worst for them to make uninformed decisions and get hooked on harder, more dangerous drugs.

It is thought (thought, mind, not confirmed) that weed is used as a "gateway drug" in order to entice the users onto harder, more expensive, more addictive drugs. If we legalise it and sell it through off-licences there will be a much reduced risk of this since the buyer isn't buying from a dealer who will try to sell him harder stuff. The dealers may not stop doing business, but they'll have a great deal more difficulty enticing people onto harder drugs simply because they'll have less customers.

I'm not going to go down Blakefish's road and call you all ******* for not trying it - I understand some people may not fancy it - but I would encourage people to try it once. In moderation, it won't harm you. Just like any other legal drug.

strange. I seem to remember a lorry driver who killed a woman after he was smoking cannabis. got a 14 month sentence

It is thought (thought, mind, not confirmed) that weed is used as a "gateway drug" in order to entice the users onto harder, more expensive, more addictive drugs. If we legalise it and sell it through off-licences there will be a much reduced risk of this since the buyer isn't buying from a dealer who will try to sell him harder stuff. The dealers may not stop doing business, but they'll have a great deal more difficulty enticing people onto harder drugs simply because they'll have less customers.

I'm not going to go down Blakefish's road and call you all ******* for not trying it - I understand some people may not fancy it - but I would encourage people to try it once. In moderation, it won't harm you. Just like any other legal drug.

this. Pretty much somes up my entire opinion. The thought 'weed is going to kill you' really needs to stop being drummed into society, especially in schools.

But surely the criminals won't let their business die down, I mean that'd mean they'd have to work with like, society! I just can't imagine legalising weed being a solution to less crime, just a re-distribution of where the crime is. If they make less money from weed, they may well just choose to exploit other areas of crime i.e Loan sharks, prostitution etc. If you think of a regular business, say a dairy farmer, if they have less demand for milk, will they just stand to lose their profit or re-distribute their resource to cheese? I have no statistics to back myself up on this, just makes sense in my head.

I'm also not saying I'm necessarily against legalisation, since Chaz made some sound arguments against me in the other thread so now I'm not sure, but I don't use nor plan on using it, so it has little effect anyway.

I lol at your lack of intelligence

Good for you. I lol at your incredibly stupid statement of "I plan on living". I'm living, and maybe enjoying it more then you. You seem like the kind of person who'd sit at home studying all the time, lacking social skills. So please, take your stupid comments elsewhere.

Please try to respect each others opinions. Less of the personal attacks. This is a warning, if I see any more of you making cuntish posts, you will be infracted.

Thread is full of ignorant *******. Can't see it being open for much longer.

You guys all know, that cigarettes and alcohol are 10x worse than weed. Its just because weed is illegal that everyone feels so negatively about it.

And that might be why I feel so positive about it, as it is legal here. And never do I hear stuff in the news about people dying from weed, people killing others while under the influence of weed or anything about weed actually.

EDIT: To GodCubed underneath me, hail the Dutch indeed :)