Wenger named best manager of the decade

Nani isnt as good as CR7. CR7 isn't even the same kind of player Beckham was. The players that replaced Cantona cost an arm and a leg. I thought Valencia was meant to replace CR7?

What does Cesc being better at Barcelona have to do with ANYTHING? To be honest if we didn't buy Cesc from Barca at the time we did he probably wouldn't be as good as he is today, so that just a silly thing to say.

That's all anybody can ever say about VP. Ok since you added someone who's come and gone we also had Adebayor.
VP is not good as Henry and neither is Song good as Vieira!

Remember guys, the didn't chose him, he came out on top on average.

Managers don't need to replace players with a replica. Teams evolve, so please can you move on to something more interesting?

Nani isnt as good as CR7. CR7 isn't even the same kind of player Beckham was. The players that replaced Cantona cost an arm and a leg. I thought Valencia was meant to replace CR7?

What does Cesc being better at Barcelona have to do with ANYTHING? To be honest if we didn't buy Cesc from Barca at the time we did he probably wouldn't be as good as he is today, so that just a silly thing to say.

That's all anybody can ever say about VP. Ok since you added someone who's come and gone we also had Adebayor.

Yeah got my facts mixed up a bit but Ferguson has prven that he is more capable of replacing old stars than Wenger is when u consider the replacements

The problem with this, is it is based on |trophies and success, rather then over all, thats why every manager is or had been at a top club.

The problem with this, is it is based on |trophies and success, rather then over all, thats why every manager is or had been at a top club.

Except Rafa.

Except Rafa.

So Valencia, top 3 club in Spain, Liverpool top 4 club in UK and Inter Milan top club in Europe not classes as Big then Lee?

I was more talking about clubs such as Moyes at Everton, and people like that.

So Valencia, top 3 club in Spain, Liverpool top 4 club in UK and Inter Milan top club in Europe not classes as Big then Lee?

I was more talking about clubs such as Moyes at Everton, and people like that.

I think he was joking <)

How? When he wouldn't be started most of the time.

when he would actually get to learn from players like Xavi and not be the best player in the team when he as not even peaked yet

1.. why didn't fergie win???
2.. why is fabio capello 4th???

Because, IMO, both Wenger and Mourinho have done better. Mourinho won two Champios Leagues and a UEFA Cup (which should've been ours :'(), as well as taking league titles in three nations. Wenger has kept Arsenal consistently in the top four by only using young, quite inexperienced pplayers and, for the most part, cheap signings. He also led Arsenal to an unbeaten season in 2004 when they won the league.

Capello won the league with Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus this decade, and led England to an unbeaten WC qualifying campaign.

Because, IMO, both Wenger and Mourinho have done better. Mourinho won two Champios Leagues and a UEFA Cup (which should've been ours :'(), as well as taking league titles in three nations. Wenger has kept Arsenal consistently in the top four by only using young, quite inexperienced pplayers and, for the most part, cheap signings. He also led Arsenal to an unbeaten season in 2004 when they won the league.

Capello won the league with Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus this decade, and led England to an unbeaten WC qualifying campaign.

fergie has done even better

**** list, how could Bielsa and Hiddink could be over Bianchi or Guardiola for example or how Wenger could be over Mourinho, Ancelotty, etc.. what had they won ?

1: Mourinho
2: Bianchi
3: Ancelotti
4: Fergie
5: Capello

And then Wenger..

Even im a millonario and a gooner , and i dont really like Man Utd or Boca, we can´t deny they´re trophys or honours in the last years, that´s thank to they´re managers in most part.. in that case Fergie and Bianchi, also Arsene didn´t bring as any CL yet..

IFHHS is a ridiculous organization, I'm not saying Wenger is bad, he is excellent, but to be the best manager of the decade is preposterous, Mourinho would be the fair winner.

**** list, how could Bielsa and Hiddink could be over Bianchi or Guardiola for example or how Wenger could be over Mourinho, Ancelotty, etc.. what had they won ?

1: Mourinho
2: Bianchi
3: Ancelotti
4: Fergie
5: Capello

And then Wenger..

Even im a millonario and a gooner , and i dont really like Man Utd or Boca, we can´t deny they´re trophys or honours in the last years, that´s thank to they´re managers in most part.. in that case Fergie and Bianchi, also Arsene didn´t bring as any CL yet..

Bianchi? Also I can see Guardiolla's exit, he joined two years ago? three? With best team in the world.

No he hasn't. He has done well, sure, but not as well as Wenger or Mourinho IMO.

Explain how he has done better.

Wenger has had 2 EPLS, & 3 FA Cups
SAF had 5 EPLS's, 1 FA Cup, 3 League cups, 1 CL, 1 CWC
Far better than Arsene's record in the last 10 years no?

Last edited:
Delighted for Arsene naturally, but tbh am surprised Fergie didn't win it.
Also, IMO Fergie > Mourinho as much as I hate to say it! Think the top two for the DECADE is right to be Fergie and Wenger, and Mourinho certainly isn't far off. Invincible season and remarkable consistency with cheap/young players probably swings it in favour of Wenger though. Replacing players is irrelevant, don't turn this into a "Cesc's better off with the Catalan *****" thread.

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

SAF had 5 EPLS's, 1 FA Cup, 3 League cups, 1 CL, 1 CWC
Far better than Arsene's record in the last 5 years no?

Psst.... A decade is ten years...