Wenger named best manager of the decade

Arsenal went a whole season and a bit unbeaten (49 games)

did Sur Alex do that?, no thats why he is 2nd

2 league titles and 3 FA cups - Arise Sir Arsene

Has to be Fergie - Mourinho raised the bar with Roman millions but Fergie upped his game and saw him off

Man United won 6 out of 10 league titles in the Naughties: 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09...... and only Rio's ban stopped us winning a 7th in 04 regardless of Arsenal being unbeaten.

In my own opinion, it's not always trophies, I always judge certain managers to be better if they play good footbaall, which is why I think Wenger is better than Ferguson, even though I like Ferguson because he's Scottish.
Obviously, most people will disagree, but it's my opinion that good football is better than negative teams with more trophies.

That a moronic Statement, if ever you said on Calum..

Fergie has one 6 league titles, 2 Carling cup, An Fa cup, and a Champions league, Over 10 years, not done well one season.

Then he got relegated with Brom, and failed with Celtic....

It was just an example...he had a West Brom side who had a very negative mentality and were a perennial 'elastic' team, and he inherited a Celtic team full of duds, and he made some very good signings. Just unlucky the team didn't gel quickly enough.

Has SAF gone 5/6 years without winning a trophy this decade, nope but Wenger certainly has...

It was just an example...he had a West Brom side who had a very negative mentality and were a perennial 'elastic' team, and he inherited a Celtic team full of duds, and he made some very good signings. Just unlucky the team didn't gel quickly enough.
But he was unable to change his style of play, to Get the best out of certain players/ Situations, One of Wengers Flaws some would say.

That's some truly **** logic there.

Arsene wenger is clearly not the best manager of the past decade.

At the time of Rio's ban United were top of league so if he had played all United had to do was match Arsenals results and to the end of the season and United would've beaten Arsenal's 'Invincibles' to the title

and that was only one season

But he was unable to change his style of play, to Get the best out of certain players/ Situations, One of Wengers Flaws some would say.

Mowbray had varying styles of play at Celtic, with varying degrees of success. He regularly switched formations, but chopped and changed too much, whihc meant no stability. Wenger seems to have stuck with more or less the same system and it clearly works.

Mowbray had varying styles of play at Celtic, with varying degrees of success. He regularly switched formations, but chopped and changed too much, whihc meant no stability. Wenger seems to have stuck with more or less the same system and it clearly works.

It clearly works, Is that why they have gone 5/6 years without a trophy? It works some games, but in them games, they have to change it up. The physical battles. They struggle. FACT.

Has SAF gone 5/6 years without winning a trophy this decade, nope but Wenger certainly has...

emirates-cup.jpg
arsenal-emirate-cup.jpg

Do they not count? <)

That's some truly **** logic there.

Arsene wenger is clearly not the best manager of the past decade.
We rarely agree mate. But this is one time.

This is just pure bias from arsenal fans right here. Im biased but im not completely stupid. So because wenger had one good season that makes him better than everyone else? thats the shittiest logic ive ever heard. The accolade goes to mourinho for me, then ferguson with capello, fat rafa, del bosque close behind.

It clearly works, Is that why they have gone 5/6 years without a trophy? It works some games, but in them games, they have to change it up. The physical battles. They struggle. FACT.

Just because they haven't won a trophy for a long while isn't due to the system, it's down to the players inexperience, as I already said. The physical struggles can be easily solved with the signing of one midfield anchorman, a Mascherano type player who can get stuck in, as Alex Song isn't that player and Nasri and Fabregas are not that type of player. That coupled with a new centre half, mayeb, and Arsenal are serious title contenders. They have possibly the best squa of players in the league, they just don't seem to be able to g all the way.

We rarely agree mate. But this is one time.

This is just pure bias from arsenal fans right here. Im biased but im not completely stupid. So because wenger had one good season that makes him better than everyone else? thats the shittiest logic ive ever heard. The accolade goes to mourinho for me, then ferguson with capello, fat rafa, del bosque close behind.

btw I'm not an Arsenal fan

Just because they haven't won a trophy for a long while isn't due to the system, it's down to the players inexperience, as I already said. The physical struggles can be easily solved with the signing of one midfield anchorman, a Mascherano type player who can get stuck in, as Alex Song isn't that player and Nasri and Fabregas are not that type of player. That coupled with a new centre half, mayeb, and Arsenal are serious title contenders. They have possibly the best squa of players in the league, they just don't seem to be able to g all the way.

So, The system isn't to blame, but the players Arsenal has spent the last 15 years assembling is? So Arsene is to blame whatever? According to what you just said... As he hasn't got the players for a physical Scrap? So he hasn't got a 6 football plus Midfielder Called Diaby on the Bench? The fact there squad isn't good enough, Is down to his work in the.... Wait for it.... LAST DECADE. thank you for proving my point so Brilliantly.

Did anyone mention Del Bosque? He won La Liga, Champions League and World Cup this decade