Wenger stands by squad rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't work for this fixture but rotation can prove to be very vital if you have the squad to do so and can help in the latter stages of the season.

your right, Rotation can be vital, but 8 changes in is dramatic. 2, 3 or 4 changes max is rotation.

Couldn't agree more, I put up a stat yesterday which I'll repeat - 50% of goals conceded this season (for Arsenal) have been from set-pieces...

Wenger himself said on MOTD last night that there is no leadership when defending set plays. What you need is a goalkeeper who will kick his defence up the **** to make sure they know what there jobs are defending set plays

Just because i have a difference of opinion dosen't give people the right to put their opinion aggressivly and i bite back and why shouldnt i. I put my opinion accross and if more than 2 people dis-agree every jumps on the bandwaggon and starts following along, makes me think more people may be secretly Welsh insted.

Nobody put their argument across agressively, if anyone did it was probably you with your excessive use of ? and !'s.

At the end of the day, you get into a load of arguments because of how you put across your points. Have you ever thought that people 'jump on the bandwagon' because you talk a lot of nonsense and usually have bogus points.

Tbh, Jacko usually has some interesting points, but in this case, he's just wrong.

Nobody put their argument across agressively, if anyone did it was probably you with your excessive use of ? and !'s.

At the end of the day, you get into a load of arguments because of how you put across your points. Have you ever thought that people 'jump on the bandwagon' because you talk a lot of nonsense and usually have bogus points.

No people jump on the bandwaggon because i actually look at things from a different view and even the points i say that most of the time are backed up with facts people still dis-agree with. I don't have a problem with people dis-agreeing with me its the way people just jump on the bandwaggon because of the team i support and the team they support.

I must say that even though i like Arsenal...they just bought a very good talent from Feyenoord, Kyle Ebecilio. He's 16. So that doesn't much prove their own youth is doing that well. I hate the fact big clubs buying 5 potentially good youthplayers in the hope 1 may succeed in the future., not to mention the fact they see them as Home Grown Players. Also Nathan Ake to Chelsea in a rival bid with Man City, only 15 years old :( Those guys should first play here and grow imo.

I blame those kids (/parents) too, taking the big money now and in the end they will have a **** carreer due to not playing.

Some other: Patrick van Aanholt, great talent, doesn;t play. Nacer Barazite, does not play, was loaned out but didn't even get a first pick on a weak dutch team. He would be better if he'd build up his carreer step by step.

Not to mention all other -16 year old talents across europe waiting on that 1 chance.

Thought of another Jeffry Bruma. He plays like **** while he has some much in him to be a future star

Irrelevant much? Anyway...

Just because i have a difference of opinion dosen't give people the right to put their opinion aggressivly and i bite back and why shouldnt i. I put my opinion accross and if more than 2 people dis-agree every jumps on the bandwaggon and starts following along, makes me think more people may be secretly Welsh insted.

Firstly, what the **** has anyone being Welsh got to do with anything? You really sound bigoted sometimes CJACKO..

No one put anything forward aggressively - you're complaining because we put across our arguments and you were on your own, then when we quoted you saying things, you denied the meaning of it.. You get into arguments because YOU, not anybody else can't accept other people's arguments, and can't accept when you are proven wrong or the majority are against you. Grow up and stop saying everyone is jumping on the bandwagon just because more than 2 people disagree with your point.

No people jump on the bandwaggon because i actually look at things from a different view and even the points i say that most of the time are backed up with facts people still dis-agree with. I don't have a problem with people dis-agreeing with me its the way people just jump on the bandwaggon because of the team i support and the team they support.

It's got nothing to do with the team you support. It's the fact that your points aren't backed up. You said this is why I feel they won't win the league, when it's a fact that their squad is stronger than yours. So by saying that, you're also saying Chelsea's squad isn't strong enough to win the league. But then you say, we have the strongest 11, but it's not about the strongest 11, it's about having the strongest squad.

There was no need for you to mention anything about them not winning the league due to their squad depth, but you felt the need to kick the team while it was down, while everyone else just discussed the performance of last nights match. Same with what you did on the Liverpool vs Wolves thread last night. It's not necessary, then you cause arguments and claim people gang up on you because you're a Chelsea fan.

Grow a pair and accept you're wrong.

Irrelevant much? Anyway...

Firstly, what the **** has anyone being Welsh got to do with anything? You really sound bigoted sometimes CJACKO..

No one put anything forward aggressively - you're complaining because we put across our arguments and you were on your own, then when we quoted you saying things, you denied the meaning of it.. You get into arguments because YOU, not anybody else can't accept other people's arguments, and can't accept when you are proven wrong or the majority are against you. Grow up and stop saying everyone is jumping on the bandwagon just because more than 2 people disagree with your point.

I have no idea where you got the bigoted thing from at all. I accept people's points of view i just don't like it when i say somthing and someone thinks they know what i said better than what i do. The Man Utd in crisis conversation springs to mind.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

It's got nothing to do with the team you support. It's the fact that your points aren't backed up. You said this is why I feel they won't win the league, when it's a fact that their squad is stronger than yours. So by saying that, you're also saying Chelsea's squad isn't strong enough to win the league. But then you say, we have the strongest 11, but it's not about the strongest 11, it's about having the strongest squad.

There was no need for you to mention anything about them not winning the league due to their squad depth, but you felt the need to kick the team while it was down, while everyone else just discussed the performance of last nights match. Same with what you did on the Liverpool vs Wolves thread last night. It's not necessary, then you cause arguments and claim people gang up on you because you're a Chelsea fan.

Grow a pair and accept you're wrong.

I wanted to know in general what the Liverpool fans thought, like i said if i wanted to start arguments i would have have started writting haha your **** etc etc and the same goes for this thread.

I have a pair and they are ******* huge.

I have no idea where you got the bigoted thing from at all. I accept people's points of view i just don't like it when i say somthing and someone thinks they know what i said better than what i do. The Man Utd in crisis conversation springs to mind.
The Man Utd in crisis thing you posted is possibily the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post.

I wanted to know in general what the Liverpool fans thought, like i said if i wanted to start arguments i would have have started writting haha your **** etc etc and the same goes for this thread.

I have a pair and they are ******* huge.

By saying you're not going to win the league because you a drew a game mid-way through the season is looking for arguments. Same way that going onto a thread where Liverpool have just lost to Wolves and saying that they're living off past successes and aren't the team they used to be is just looking for arguments. You know that it's going to spark a reaction and you thrive off it. Personally, I'm just going to start ignoring all posts you make in future, because I for on can't be asked for your comments anymore. Maybe others will do the same...

Thats the whole point, you didn't see it because i never posted it.
I can't be bothered to find it but you definetely, definetely posted it, or atleast something to that effect.

By saying you're not going to win the league because you a drew a game mid-way through the season is looking for arguments. Same way that going onto a thread where Liverpool have just lost to Wolves and saying that they're living off past successes and aren't the team they used to be is just looking for arguments. You know that it's going to spark a reaction and you thrive off it. Personally, I'm just going to start ignoring all posts you make in future, because I for on can't be asked for your comments anymore. Maybe others will do the same...

I wasen't the only one to say that on this thread though was i??? I never said they were living off the past i said maybie they should realise they arn't the side they used to be. It totally depends on the person how they read my comments. If i wanted to annoy people or start arguments i would just simply write somthing like Liverpool are **** etc etc, i don't beat around the bush.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

I can't be bothered to find it but you definetely, definetely posted it, or atleast something to that effect.

Thats what everyone else has said, typical that ay.

Because you are forever going on about how Arsenal aren't an English side or whatever and criticise Wenger for buying players from his home nation, then suggest people are ganging up on you because they're welsh..

Because you are forever going on about how Arsenal aren't an English side or whatever and criticise Wenger for buying players from his home nation, then suggest people are ganging up on you because they're welsh..

Im not moaning about it at all, im typicaly saying Arsene always seems to consider French players before any other nation. Did i say stupid Arsene buying them French bastards i hate them so much??? Maybie YOU should think before you say somthing.

I wasen't the only one to say that on this thread though was i??? I never said they were living off the past i said maybie they should realise they arn't the side they used to be. It totally depends on the person how they read my comments. If i wanted to annoy people or start arguments i would just simply write somthing like Liverpool are **** etc etc, i don't beat around the bush.

My night couldnt have gone any better, what a sensational win from Wolves and a real tidy goal. Shambles in defence is that Hodgson's fault??? This makes it even better that earlier in the transfer rumour thread i said liverpool where a team in decline and many jumped back at me saying what about your side. This just says it all im afraid, this is why you need to realise you are not the club you used to be, you have a gloryfied history and you deserve that and hold on too that and i mean it. But times have changed and you arn't the side you was and i think the sooner you realise and come to terms with this then you can start to re-build.

Like I said.. I'm going to ignore your comments now, because they're ridiculous and you're just craving the attention.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Thats what everyone else has said, typical that ay.

This thread is going massively off topic, but still - You said "the squad isen't good enough to be tinkerd with yet." - We then argued that Chelsea's squad was inferior to Arsenal's - you agreed, but said they had the best 11 - then we found a post where you praised Chelsea's strength in depth and claimed your only worry was in goal if Cech was out, then you complained about everyone ganging up on you!

bored now. cjacko, grow up. I get annoyed that peple target you, but you do yourself absolutely no favours. if you cant work out why people jump on you then there is no helping you

the thread is done

Status
Not open for further replies.