• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 170
  • Views Views 7K

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ, what the **** is going on this season. Arsenal seem so desperate to throw it away. Thought with the moon being its closest may have helped Manuel Al-moon-ia get closer to the ball :$

what was that? Even in my pub team i have never seen a keeper do something that stupid!

as much as i hate to say, arsenal dont deserve the title this year, and if it wasnt for stupid mistakes they would probably be top. Man u havnt been great this year, but they have been consistent unlike anyone else in the league!

So it means, if all results remain same in top 4, Chelsea will be 10 points behind with 2 games in hand? Be interesting to see what happens

Jesus christ, what the **** is going on this season. Arsenal seem so desperate to throw it away. Thought with the moon being its closest may have helped Manuel Al-moon-ia get closer to the ball :$
lol thats terrible, almost infraction worthy :P

but yeah, i dont know what is wrong with them, this is the best chance they have to win it. United are not at their best, Chelsea are all but out of it.

Almunia had a go at the players after the Barca game.
I want to hear them have a go at him now. Fkn disgraceful keeping.

Arsenal fans dont deserve this but Wenger does. Everyone knows and has said they need a top keeper and he refuses to buy one and this is what you get im afraid Mr Wenger.

Fed up of a lack of a keeper costing us points..Still a while left and if we dont even manage a point here, we'll struggle to have any chance at the league. Come on Arsenal!

Arsenal fans dont deserve this but Wenger does. Everyone knows and has said they need a top keeper and he refuses to buy one and this is what you get im afraid Mr Wenger.
Our two best keepers are injured, who have been brilliant this season. Most teams 3rd keeper is probably not brilliant, but at least better than our one.

This is awful. They must have been drugged before the game right?

Bricking it as a Baggies fan. Respect for Arsenal but as all the other relegation rivals are winning WBA need this win... Almunia has cost you, but still a while left and 2 goals isn't impossible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back