West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
So...Man United somehow manage to win after playing average for most of the game...and all the other 'big' clubs play better than them, but can't win...hence gifting them the top spot.......Yup, the EPL is back alright..

So...Man United somehow manage to win after playing average for most of the game...and all the other 'big' clubs play better than them, but can't win...hence gifting them the top spot.......Yup, the EPL is back alright..

Don't be stupid.

BOLTON ARE TOP! :D :wub:

Maybe United should just start with Jones and Evans from now on? ;)

Chelsea didn't play better. Arsenal didn't play better. About the same as Liverpool first half, and second half at that.

For a moment I thought ref gave free kick in their favor.. Phew..

anyone watch GOS this morning? Kevin Davies was a guest so they put the table up and put the yellow c at bolton because they were top and gave davis the PL trophy lol, he kissed it and lifted it up lol :)

You can't use arguments when discussing opinions, now? You aren't the brightest in the bunch are you?

Bolton for the Premier League win.

My opinion is De Gea is the better keeper, he argued that I shouldn't judge him, I argued that I wasn't judging but expressing opinion, then you **** in

1) didnt play average for most of the game

2) only chelsea played better than us

try again

My opinion is De Gea is the better keeper, he argued that I shouldn't judge him, I argued that I wasn't judging but expressing opinion, then you **** in

What was the unnecessary remark to GC about then? Does telling him he didn't get out of bed properly support your opinion in any way?

We've outplayed West Brom for the entire game. Their goal came from a mistake by the GK.

Arsenal dropped points because they were matched by Newcastle. Didn't see the Chelsea game so can't comment. Liverpool couldn't finish their chances and took their foot off the gas in 2nd half and we punished. We just don't give up.

I think west brom probably deserved a point there tbh. Hoping vidic and rio aren't out for too long.

What was the unnecessary remark to GC about then? Does telling him he didn't get out of bed properly support your opinion in any way?

It supports the way he was using the word 'thus' to try to belittle me, and it also shows that he was picking an argument with me when I was actually defending De Gea being judged by everyone else.

Back