West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
Feels like united got advantage in this game and doubt they loose. So 4-1 and Nani, Rooney and young scores :)

Shane Long scores.. De Gea should do better..

De Gea one good save, one blunder.. Massive pressure on him..

Howler from De Gea again. 2 in 1 week, can't be doing his confidence much good.

Thats really poor goalkeeping, although im not getting too excited United always seem to grind out a win haha

Lovely for my fantasy team! Long you beauuuttyy!

lol lol lol if he played for arsenal in goal everyone would be saying arsenal still need a goalie as he always makes blunders no one saying this because he is united's goalie?

Howler from De Gea again. 2 in 1 week, can't be doing his confidence much good.

made howler last week followed by a string of good saves, sure he will be disappointed and bounce back

Foster knows the pressure of playing for United.. Must be enjoying from other side..

Worrying from De Gea. Still under pressure and getting used to the English football, but he really should be doing better than that.

Meh, he was just trying to hook it out to stop the corner.

also..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at De Poo!!!

Meh it was Long shot and De Gea wont be saving Long shots :P

lol lol lol if he played for arsenal in goal everyone would be saying arsenal still need a goalie as he always makes blunders no one saying this because he is united's goalie?

Don't worry Calum. Me and you, we can do it, I am sure we can rope CJACKO in as well.

Meh, he was just trying to hook it out to stop the corner.

also..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at De Poo!!!

no he wasnt he didnt even hook his leg. just went straight through the back. unless he hooks his leg its still going for a corner.

He's still 1000 times better than Ben Foster...He's just awful. De Gea, shaky start but he'll pick it up soon enough.

Back