West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
no he wasnt he didnt even hook his leg. just went straight through the back. unless he hooks his leg its still going for a corner.

He tried to come round in a right to left motion, and got the ball, granted after getting Young. I wouldn't see any reason for him doing it unless he was trying to prevent the corner.

Loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!

Gots to love him.

He tried to come round in a right to left motion, and got the ball, granted after getting Young. I wouldn't see any reason for him doing it unless he was trying to prevent the corner.

But he is never going to stop and hook it from that angle.

What a sliced cross

Poor save, should have put it over the bar, rather than dropping it back into the 6 yard box.

Half time 1-1..

We've battered them up until their goal when they've started to come back into it. Looking forward to the second half. Been a super game so far. Can't see us losing though. Think Berbatov needs to come tbh seems like his kind of game, with us dominating and controlling the tempo constantly he'd revel in it.

Lol you turned on him, why would he show loyalty?

He meant alliance to United ;)

De Gea made 2 good saves then ****** up easy one.. Still early days. One very important attribute of his is his mentality. He will come good..

same as szczesny but everyone still says we need a new goalie? oO)

I agree, however I wouldn't put Szczesny in the same class as De Gea. 1 has the potential to be a good keeper the other has the potential to be world class.

I agree, however I wouldn't put Szczesny in the same class as De Gea. 1 has the potential to be a good keeper the other has the potential to be world class.

You can't say that for certain at all, it's far too early in their careers. Also, just because De Gea was bought at relatively great expense doesn't mean he's better.

Also, on form so far, I'd be taking the Pole...

You can't say that for certain at all, it's far too early in their careers. Also, just because De Gea was bought at relatively great expense doesn't mean he's better.

Also, on form so far, I'd be taking the Pole...

who didnt cost 18M ^^)

comeon fergie, use lindegaard ffs

Give de Gea a frigging chance jesus.............

Annoys me how people are slagging de Gea off already, yes he has made two bad errors but give him time, dropping him won't help him in any way

Joel beat me to it.......

Back