West Brom v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 231
  • Views Views 13K
Great, now we're gonna get a week of pundits and idiots in the paper criticising De Gea, it was really poor defending all-round tbh. Berbatov needs to come on for Welbeck, and Nani needs to get his shooting boots on.

Arsenal fans booing Wenger, and people judging De Gea after two games... Good god fans are fickle

Evans coming on now for United, Vidic coming off.

Andy Carroll isn't ****, but he's played a lot more than 2 games and still has yet to prove himself.

To be fair. It's 50/50 between Carroll and our squad. We have still yet to get used the way we should be using Carroll. And the rest is Carroll's lack of fitness.

Berbatov for Welbeck please.. Welbz hasn't done anything this game.

You can't say that for certain at all, it's far too early in their careers. Also, just because De Gea was bought at relatively great expense doesn't mean he's better.

Also, on form so far, I'd be taking the Pole...

Form so far as in 1 or two games? And I'm not talking about expense, I watch a lot of La Liga De Gea has the potential too be world class. Or do you disagree?

Kinda wish I wouldn't have taken Brunt off my fantasy team. Oh well. Brunt has definitely been WBA's best player so far, Tchoyi the worst.

Form so far as in 1 or two games? And I'm not talking about expense, I watch a lot of La Liga De Gea has the potential too be world class. Or do you disagree?

szczesny played for us last season as well you know and i think he is just as good as de gea

De Gea WILL come good. Fergie will settle him down,as will all the players and coaching staff. The Prem is a totally new scene for the lad. He needs people to be patient with him, not to suddenly jump up and down yelling "Get him off for bla bla". He needs to bed in

Casillas thinks De Gea will be far better than him, Diego Lopez calls him the best Spanish GK in their history, Valdes openly admits he's more talented than he ever will be... Yet some fans seem to think they know better and that De Gea is another Taibi?

Fickle.

De Gea was always going to need to adjust, given the fact when he came in July he barely spoke a word of the Queen's English.

He's just being grumpy from the emotional turmoil of spending his whole holiday bent over in Brighton. He loves him really.

szczesny played for us last season as well you know and i think he is just as good as de gea

I like Chesney...But no, no he's not as good as De Gea.

Different styles as well, De Gea is an acrobat GK who likes to stay on his line and shot stop and Chesney just runs out at everything around his box.

Yeah he did and guess what he made a few mistakes which made people write him off as a good keeper, something everyone is doing to De Gea now.

OMFGZ DE GEE IS THE NEW TAIBI

Seriously though, he's had a shaky start, that's all.

Back