West Ham 3-7-0 Spanish possesion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this as a very good possession tactic to use when you want to have the ball (winning 0-2 against Barca, for example).
As i stated before, dragging the false 9 to striker position can turn this even better, using a trequartista.

As the skeleton of the tactic is easy to copy, i once again ask you to, or give specific player instructions, or to put a link for us, the community in general, to use your work. There's a similar tactic (possession break), with 3 defenders and lots of midfielders, that have possession, but very few CCCs.

You may have crack the code :D Congratz

Can't wait for you to put the tactic up looks amazing.

I can see this as a very good possession tactic to use when you want to have the ball (winning 0-2 against Barca, for example).
As i stated before, dragging the false 9 to striker position can turn this even better, using a trequartista.

As the skeleton of the tactic is easy to copy, i once again ask you to, or give specific player instructions, or to put a link for us, the community in general, to use your work. There's a similar tactic (possession break), with 3 defenders and lots of midfielders, that have possession, but very few CCCs.

You may have crack the code :D Congratz
My work is not finished my friend, the reason i dont have a striker is because my amc does this role very well already leaving acres of space for my AMR, if i put a striker in it would then turn cease to be a 3-7-0 the main reason i created this story was to show people that tactics based on spain/barcelona can work with small teams if your willing to put some hard graft in and sacrifice some goals. Il post my tactic in due time and hopefully you and others can improve upon it and re-post it :)

My work is not finished my friend, the reason i dont have a striker is because my amc does this role very well already leaving acres of space for my AMR, if i put a striker in it would then turn cease to be a 3-7-0 the main reason i created this story was to show people that tactics based on spain/barcelona can work with small teams if your willing to put some hard graft in and sacrifice some goals. Il post my tactic in due time and hopefully you and others can improve upon it and re-post it :)

I do not want you to take the AMC and put the striker! I will do that after, like taking Fabregas and put Torres :D

And why you give so much creativity to the team?
According to the FM guide, If you want to keep possession of the ball, creativity is very limited, otherwise the team will play as they like!

According to the FM guide, If you want to keep possession of the ball, creativity is very limited, otherwise the team will play as they like!

Maybe because he has 7 players in the midfield

I still dont get how my playmaker still gets that low passing numbers :(
View attachment 265709
Btw when are u uploading the tactic cuz i've tested my immitation to ur tactic like 20 games and didnt find the passing number exceed like 50 for my playmaker

Haven't seen this guide bud, I assumed creativity was a blend of how much a player would play his own style and how much he would roam from his position! Therefore I need high creativity in midfield so players will roam into spaces and that linked with short passes results in lots of Tika taka passes, much like Barcelona! This obviously works better with players who have ppm like short passing and play one twos!! Link me this guide mate il have a look

I still dont get how my playmaker still gets that low passing numbers :(
View attachment 265709
Btw when are u uploading the tactic cuz i've tested my immitation to ur tactic like 20 games and didnt find the passing number exceed like 50 for my playmaker

Don't give up big man, tweak your Team settings so DMc is target man and have pass to feet!! This should force passes to him!!! Are your 3 amcs running back?? They need to be open for passing options all the time!

Hey guys!! My laptop broke!! No fear i backed up the tactic not only on a pendrive but also online as an email! Not gna have access to fm till i buy a new one :( pm me your emails if you want the tactic before then probs will get a laptop in a week or so!! one last ss tho :) just before the ******** laptop died!! West Ham have qualified for europe!!
View attachment 265802View attachment 265803

works for pretty much every league also. started using it on my Blyth Spartans save without really purchasing any players and it worked after a few games

i had to use the info off the first page as i dont think theres been a download made available yet and it aint for me to tell u how to use it lol, Guardiolaunderstudy should take the credit for this and its his to provide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back