West Ham 3-7-0 Spanish possesion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!! My laptop broke!! No fear i backed up the tactic not only on a pendrive but also online as an email! Not gna have access to fm till i buy a new one :( pm me your emails if you want the tactic before then probs will get a laptop in a week or so!! one last ss tho :) just before the ******** laptop died!! West Ham have qualified for europe!!
View attachment 265802View attachment 265803

Hey Guardiola!
Have you noticed my mail where I asked you to send me the tactic?

If u had so much success with it , stop braging about it, and upload the ****** thing! At least stop saying you would email us youre tactic if you do not wish to do so.

If u had so much success with it , stop braging about it, and upload the ****** thing! At least stop saying you would email us youre tactic if you do not wish to do so.
Whole point of thread was to show you the tactic lol!! i sent a group email!!! hint my email has raven in it!!! it had 8 reciepiants! potentially check your junk mate!

How well is this tactic working in Europe and the Premiership? May use it with my Brighton save as I won the Championship (just) using a 4-5-1 tactic

P.S I see you played strikers as midfielders and they still performed?

Last edited:
this looks like a very good possession tactic, really looking forward to trying it out! well a good tactic in general!

The only thing I can assume is that it will take at least half a season to get the passing results that you have gotten? a lot of retraining positions as well :)

This is no longer a story mate, its more of a tactic thread, you should upload it in the OP and ask Dunc/Sean/Lee to move it across! the results look very promising!

I would appreciate it a lot of you would send me the link to try it out as I do like a good possession tactic! I do look forward to it!

well done mate!

Just wondering exactly what stats you had for your playmaking DM for passing/technique and physical aspects also?

this looks like a very good possession tactic, really looking forward to trying it out! well a good tactic in general!

The only thing I can assume is that it will take at least half a season to get the passing results that you have gotten? a lot of retraining positions as well :)

This is no longer a story mate, its more of a tactic thread, you should upload it in the OP and ask Dunc/Sean/Lee to move it across! the results look very promising!

I would appreciate it a lot of you would send me the link to try it out as I do like a good possession tactic! I do look forward to it!

well done mate!
Check first page bud, my opening five games i still got a load of passes and possesion :), does help if you have more proficent players tho!! on my Liverpool save gt 240 passes by joe allen!!

hey m8 , could u send the tactic or is it not finished yet :< ?

This bug is the signal that SI send to you to convince you to post the tactic xD

Anyone know what just happened??? Joe Allen was on 242 passes last time i checked in the game at 80min then he drops to 28??????????? Was looking forward to nearly getting to 300 passes mark with one player!!!!

View attachment 267347View attachment 267348

SI have not been able to accommodate more than that in the programming, that is why :P lol

thats insane dude! Well done, nice key passes as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back