West Ham 3-7-0 Spanish possesion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol alright lads il uploaded it tonight i promise! Not gnna be much Proof but my liverpool and West ham save. check this thread and il post a link to a new thread which will have marking settings for each formation you might come up against and il add the corner glitch to it for even more goals :) latest it will be is midnight you have my word

lol alright lads il uploaded it tonight i promise! Not gnna be much Proof but my liverpool and West ham save. check this thread and il post a link to a new thread which will have marking settings for each formation you might come up against and il add the corner glitch to it for even more goals :) latest it will be is midnight you have my word
there is a god

Yeah that passing thing happens when you reach 256 passes I think. Then it resets to 0 again.

Probably the first time I've seen someone not use Damiao upfront! How's he doing in the AMR role?

Also could you upload a version with and without the corner glitch? I don't like to use it. Oh and how is the defence with Liverpool? I imagine with that much possession they don't get many scoring chances!

he does create quite a few mate :) it looks very good I must say, looking forward to testing it!

I was talking about the opposition creating chances. Should have made that clearer.

Probably the first time I've seen someone not use Damiao upfront! How's he doing in the AMR role?

Also could you upload a version with and without the corner glitch? I don't like to use it. Oh and how is the defence with Liverpool? I imagine with that much possession they don't get many scoring chances!
He is still a beast in AMR!! 11 games 18 goals :)
this is table so far with fixtures.
View attachment 267358View attachment 267359View attachment 267360
Defence is suffering a little as my players keep getting injured!! so some games such as the man city one, i conceded as i was playing three youngsters at the back! needed to invest at the back but i blew all my money on midfielders!!

its not really down to the possession all the time :)

only 58% possession in one of my tactics but they had one chance :) he has by the looks of it, created a very good tactic!

264915d1344337064-raikan007s-narrow-4312-amc-high-freedom-goals-modern-tactic-sl-benfica-v-braga-stats_-match-stats-.png

its not really down to the possession all the time :)

only 58% possession in one of my tactics but they had one chance :) he has by the looks of it, created a very good tactic!

264915d1344337064-raikan007s-narrow-4312-amc-high-freedom-goals-modern-tactic-sl-benfica-v-braga-stats_-match-stats-.png
i agree its down to so many variables you cant always keep control of!! marking and pressing are so important along with the player instructions that allow you to keep possesion or create chances!!

how did u get damiao how much do liverpool give u cos u have hazard aswell cant wait to try this with man u or juv

Tactic looks class fella! Tried loads of times to replicate this type of passing football without success...not too good at making tactics unfortunately. I hope the pay site thing gets resolved on the other thread would love to have all the player instructions and training ect kutgw

thay have closed the thread mate u need to upload it to a free site

thay have closed the thread mate u need to upload it to a free site
yeah i know what a hassle, ah well if you can inform me of a site were i can post without getting closed for a ****** link tell me and il move on to their if not thats probs the last tactic il share and im sure someone will work out who to mark and individual settings at some point :) enjoy :)!!

Tactic looks class fella! Tried loads of times to replicate this type of passing football without success...not too good at making tactics unfortunately. I hope the pay site thing gets resolved on the other thread would love to have all the player instructions and training ect kutgw
doesnt look like it will be resolved send me pm and il email you it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back