West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

Cole isn't fit mate, if he was back at west ham, starting every game and was fit.. we'd see the old joey cole.

How can he be fit when he is injured half the time? If you want to talk about Joe Cole lets pass on another tread because you certainly don't know what has happened since he sign for Liverpool. On the debut he got a red card and was banned for 3 matches then he got injured and injured again. You can't be fit, it isn't possible.

Of course you can be fit.. your telling me if Joe Cole went to United, and playing behind rooney/berbatov, he wouldnt be hitting top form? He has been knackered the recent times I have seen him, he is a quality player at the end of the day, just off form, because he is unfit.

Joe Cole has ability, but no confidence. He needs a run of games and some good performances and he'll be back to the Joe Cole of old in no time!

Of course you can be fit.. your telling me if Joe Cole went to United, and playing behind rooney/berbatov, he wouldnt be hitting top form? He has been knackered the recent times I have seen him, he is a quality player at the end of the day, just off form, because he is unfit.
no, there is a very good reason we didnt move for him an that he isnt trusted by england, nr was he trusted by chelsea, he isnt that good regularly enough even when fit

no, there is a very good reason we didnt move for him an that he isnt trusted by england, nr was he trusted by chelsea, he isnt that good regularly enough even when fit

He is though! If cole played behind rooney in the world cup, we would have had much more success rather than playing defoe.

He is though! If cole played behind rooney in the world cup, we would have had much more success rather than playing defoe.
no no no, please be objective about this. gerrard behind rooney would trump him every single time. joe cole doesnt put the work in enough, thast why there isnt much room for him at the very top anymore. the 10 is no longer a luxury player, he must work much much harder these days

Watching the match today really annoyed me we where terrible amd west ham were just so good well
done too them they really should not get relegated in my opinion. King kenny will hopefully have us sorted out after this

no no no, please be objective about this. gerrard behind rooney would trump him every single time. joe cole doesnt put the work in enough, thast why there isnt much room for him at the very top anymore. the 10 is no longer a luxury player, he must work much much harder these days

Yeah Gerrards better granted, but for Liverpool's sake, they can't afford to have Gerrard behind Suarez as no one can go box to box really for them apart from him.

Yeah Gerrards better granted, but for Liverpool's sake, they can't afford to have Gerrard behind Suarez as no one can go box to box really for them apart from him.
merieles can,so can lucas, but they will play 4-4-2 anyway once carroll is fit

Lucas, Meireles?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

merieles can,so can lucas, but they will play 4-4-2 anyway once carroll is fit

Could be 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 though aswell. Not sure yet.

Lucas, Meireles?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Could be 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 though aswell. Not sure yet.
unless tactical changes are needed, im pretty sure you will play a lopsided 4-4-2, certainly from next season you will

unless tactical changes are needed, im pretty sure you will play a lopsided 4-4-2, certainly from next season you will

Just need a pacey left winger for that, IMO that will be the priority in the summer.

Ashley Young?

Hey, maybe Raheem will break through ;)

Hmm maybe, him or Hazard. Young is the more likely of the two though.

Oh who knows hey :p

Ashley Young?

Hey, maybe Raheem will break through ;)
mmm suspect there will be a battle between the two reds for him. We were unable to sign a player this window becuase the selling club didnt want to a deal until the summer, they were not yet ready to lose the player, very strong suggestions that it was Ashley Young, would fit the bill for both sides

mmm suspect there will be a battle between the two reds for him. We were unable to sign a player this window becuase the selling club didnt want to a deal until the summer, they were not yet ready to lose the player, very strong suggestions that it was Ashley Young, would fit the bill for both sides

Honestly don't see where he'd fit with you guys with Nani and Valencia...

Let him come to us please :)

Ive been a west ham for a long time, and today was the first time ive seen our team dominate a liverpool side, okay in the f.a cup final you could say we dominated a half but bar a 10 minute spell from liverpool it was so comfortable, if we had this team that played today at beginning of season we would be sitting in mid table im sure, whether its too late who knows but i praise the spirit.

Honestly don't see where he'd fit with you guys with Nani and Valencia...

Let him come to us please :)
get away with ye :D, intelligent two footed player who can play both flank and behind the the striker, we are crying out for the kind of fluidity

They played really well today, was there in the Bobby Moore upper and the atmosphere was rocking!

We played how we could of played, and Scott Parker is just sensational. Hitzelperger played really well along with Ba, Upson, Parker.

If I had to pick a worst player, would have to be Tomkins or Bridge, although I highly rate him.