West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

I am sorry for that I am just saying what I think. U can't play well in 7 matches and concede only 1 goal in 7 matches, and then in 1 match you concede 3 goals and you are totally outplayed. There's something strange in here. No offense to anyone.

I hope to god you are a troll

That is what you call a bitter fan.. XD

I am sorry for that I am just saying what I think. U can't play well in 7 matches and concede only 1 goal in 7 matches, and then in 1 match you concede 3 goals and you are totally outplayed. There's something strange in here. No offense to anyone.

Ever heard of the phrase "that's football"? Because hey, that's football.

Most of United's away games this season must have been fixed too then, thanks for the excuse!

BBC:
Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish on his side's 3-1 defeat by West Ham: "Collectively we will move forward. We will not dismiss it. We will try to learn from it and move on. We will try to see what went wrong and repair it." And some injury news: "Martin Kelly has pulled his hamstring and Raul Meireles has taken a kick to the knee."

Most of United's away games this season must have been fixed too then, thanks for the excuse!
Seriously man... Stop trolling!

Oh and by the way, every United's match with Webb being the referee was fixed, as Webb is United's 12th player

BBC:
Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish on his side's 3-1 defeat by West Ham: "Collectively we will move forward. We will not dismiss it. We will try to learn from it and move on. We will try to see what went wrong and repair it." And some injury news: "Martin Kelly has pulled his hamstring and Raul Meireles has taken a kick to the knee."

Not looking forward to the Man Utd game if we don't have them two.

Seriously man... Stop trolling!

Oh and by the way, every United's match with Webb being the referee was fixed, as Webb is United's 12th player
he isnt trolling, he is responding to a liverpool fan who saying the game was fixed. you however seem to be with your comments about webb...

he isnt trolling, he is responding to a liverpool fan who saying the game was fixed. you however seem to be with your comments about webb...

I think the original Liverpool fan was trolling, Joel wasn't but neither was the Webb comment, as that was also in response to another comment. ;)

Anyway, back on topic, hopefully Kelly and Meireles will be alright for the United clash, without them we have next to no chance.

Never mind what I've said about the fixed match and I wasn't trolling.. The fact is Liverpool played the worst game in the last two months, after a series of good matches. In 7 games they conceded only 1 goal, and then against West Ham who are 19th on the table, they play awful and loose 3-1! I just don't know how this happened. Though Liverpool didn't play that well vs Sparta they should have beaten West Ham today + against Prague they were without half the first team players.

Last edited:
Kenny Dalglish admitted Liverpool deserved nothing from the game after their 3-1 loss to West Ham United.

Goals from Scott Parker, Demba Ba and Carlton Cole consigned the Reds to their first defeat in nine games, with a late tap-in from Glen Johnson ultimately proving inconsequential.

The afternoon was made even more forgettable from a Liverpool perspective by injuries to Martin Kelly and Raul Meireles.

The former could now face several weeks on the sidelines with a hamstring tear.

Dalglish said: "He has pulled his hamstring and Raul got a kick in the knee. Obviously Martin is more serious than Raul.

"With a hamstring he might be struggling for next Sunday (against Manchester United) - though I wouldn't take it as a given because I wouldn't know. But I would have thought with a hamstring it takes a bit longer than a week. With Raul we don't know."

Dalglish had overseen a sequence of eight games unbeaten until Sunday's loss.

On the performance of his side, the Liverpool manager added: "The players have done fantastic up until here and I suppose there was always going to be some time when we lost a game.

"I think the credit the boys have had has been deserved and I think they'll stand up and be honest with themselves today and say they probably got what they deserved - and that was nothing.

"We are disappointed with the way we played. We started by looking comfortable at the beginning but they got a goal - that gave them something to hold on to and something to make them believe in themselves.

"There was nothing West Ham did that surprised us because they are fighting for survival. After they scored they got a lot of belief but we never played as well as we're capable of playing, we never passed it as well as we can pass it and we never took the chances that came our way.

"The last 20-25 minutes we started to play a little bit like we can play. We got the goal quite near the end and I thought maybe we'd steal a point but Carlton Cole got a goal at the other end.

"There were a couple of penalty shouts and maybe a break of the ball here and there but we'll go in on Tuesday morning and try and manage and correct the mistakes we've made. That's all we can do.

"I don't know whether this was the aftermath for some of the boys from what happened on Thursday night, because that was a tough game. We didn't seem to be as good as we have been.

"It's not just losing that's disappointing - it's the way we played."

Liverpool now have a week before Alex Ferguson brings his league leaders to Anfield.

Reporters asked whether record signing Andy Carroll would recover from a thigh injury in time to make his debut.

"He's better than bang on schedule," said Dalglish. "We never pencilled in a date when Andy's going to play. As soon as he's okay we'll get him involved. Whether that's next week, the week after or after that, we'll just have to wait and see. There is nothing that has happened since he came in that's had an adverse effect on his progress."

Meanwhile, Dalglish was probed on whether reports in a Sunday newspaper that he had been offered a two-year contract were true.

"A contract from who?" Dalglish replied, with a look of confusion on his face.

The reporter replied "From the club" before Dalglish quipped: "I thought you meant the wife was putting me under contract again!

"If there is any news to be told we'll tell you. I'm happy to be here, I'll do what I've got to do for the club that means an awful lot to me.

"There's never been a discussion other than the first ones so I'm not sure where they (the Sunday newspaper) have got that from."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-on-west-ham-and-kelly-injury#comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see honesty from Kenny, we were completely outclassed today, disappointing performance. Kelly seems unlikely for the United game, but more optimism about Meireles. Reading between the lines, I expect Carroll to be on the bench next week, but not getting my hopes up.

Nah! skrtel ngog poulsen and co are quality players! hahahahaha!

Like getting beaten away at bottom of the league yes..
Carragher should retire right now, Ba and even Piquionne skinned him far too easily. Ngog is the worst striker in the premiership.. period.

3-1 :)

Just beat prague at home? King kenny who?

We played well today, and looked dangerous going forward. That said, our defence would be torn apart by Francis Jeffers, let alone any Premier League class players - We were lucky today, to be honest, to win comfortably in the end.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Carragher should retire right now, Ba and even Piquionne skinned him far too easily. Ngog is the worst striker in the premiership.. period.

Alright, stop being ignorant and face the facts. I may be a West Ham fan too but we have to be realistic here, and I understand you're happy about the win but c'mon, one win does not make us better than Liverpool by a long shot. Grow up.

seriously? instead of talking about your own side, you look to wind up liverpool fans. sort yourself out