West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

Learn from your fellow hammer commenting above

We played well today, and looked dangerous going forward. That said, our defence would be torn apart by Francis Jeffers, let alone any Premier League class players - We were lucky today, to be honest, to win comfortably in the end.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Alright, stop being ignorant and face the facts. I may be a West Ham fan too but we have to be realistic here, and I understand you're happy about the win but c'mon, one win does not make us better than Liverpool by a long shot. Grow up.

Was you there?! Our defence was solid compared to recent performances, tomkins and upson looked reassured. Bridge is the weakest player in our defence, based on todays performance. The goal was a defensive calamity yes, but all in all we defended well.

Nah! skrtel ngog poulsen and co are quality players! hahahahaha!

Like getting beaten away at bottom of the league yes..
Carragher should retire right now, Ba and even Piquionne skinned him far too easily. Ngog is the worst striker in the premiership.. period.

3-1 :)

Just beat prague at home? King kenny who?

yes you outclassed us today,and yes you wanted it more and yes you were better team...but just one game good won't save you from championship...and i don't see a reason for mocking liverpool because you lost 3-0 at anfield so i hope you got point here

Was you there?! Our defence was solid compared to recent performances, tomkins and upson looked reassured. Bridge is the weakest player in our defence, based on todays performance. The goal was a defensive calamity yes, but all in all we defended well.

Your defense was great, the goal was not due to defensive mess-up, purely due to the classy play from Suarez.

And stop being so arrogant about it, if you want to play it like that, just look at the league table. (A)

yes you outclassed us today,and yes you wanted it more and yes you were better team...but just one game good won't save you from championship...and i don't see a reason for mocking liverpool because you lost 3-0 at anfield so i hope you got point here

Ok, so my fellow Hammer was being ignorant by saying Liverpool were basically ****. But I think you are being ignorant by claiming we are consigned to the Championship. We are only in the bottom 3 on GD. Bitter much?

Watching Liverpool today really frustrated me, they had no width, they were so easy to play against, Gerrard was poor by his standards, I used to rate Cole, but not anymore, never really rated Kuyt.

West Ham definitely deserved it.

Its as if you aren't allowed to have banter on this site faaaacking ****

I don't remember anyone being such sarcastic after Liverpool beat West Ham 3-0 at Anfield.. Congrats for the win

Watching Liverpool today really frustrated me, they had no width, they were so easy to play against, Gerrard was poor by his standards, I used to rate Cole, but not anymore, never really rated Kuyt.

West Ham definitely deserved it.

Cole isn't fit mate, if he was back at west ham, starting every game and was fit.. we'd see the old joey cole.

Were you there. You're whole argument lost its credibility with that small (but deliberate) gramatical error. However, I agree Bridge is the worst player in our defence.

Ok, so my fellow Hammer was being ignorant by saying Liverpool were basically ****. But I think you are being ignorant by claiming we are consigned to the Championship. We are only in the bottom 3 on GD. Bitter much?

well if u could read better you wouldn't be writing this bullshit...i sayed that one good game won't help you which means only that you need to work on consistency...i did't wrote that i hope you'll crash and burn to league 2 just because you deared to beat almighty liverpool...ffs read before commenting :O

and ps. im not bitter,today we lost from better team,happy now?

I don't think you are a Championship side, btw I even don't want West Ham relegated, but if you wanna stay in the PL you should start playing like this in every game.. congrats to you to:)

Its as if you aren't allowed to have banter on this site faaaacking ****
winding people up isnt banter, if you dont like the rules, GTFO. Tired of that attitude from people

I don't think you are a Championship side, btw I even don't want West Ham relegated, but if you wanna stay in the PL you should start playing like this in every game.. congrats to you to:)

that was my point (H)

Cole isn't fit mate, if he was back at west ham, starting every game and was fit.. we'd see the old joey cole.

Fair point, still, been pretty **** since he's joined Liverpool, hopefully he turns it around

well if u could read better you wouldn't be writing this bullshit...i sayed that one good game won't help you which means only that you need to work on consistency...i did't wrote that i hope you'll crash and burn to league 2 just because you deared to beat almighty liverpool...ffs read before commenting :O

and ps. im not bitter,today we lost from better team,happy now?

You said one good game would not save us from the championship, thus implying we are doomed to the championship when there is still more football to be played. Read your own posts before submitting them!

Were you there. You're whole argument lost its credibility with that small (but deliberate) gramatical error. However, I agree Bridge is the worst player in our defence.

Bit like your pm then.. Leg End? I think it's Legend* pal.

That, and the fact he's ****. He was finished before we signed him and he's on silly wages. Another Hodgson error.

Fair point, still, been pretty **** since he's joined Liverpool, hopefully he turns it around
hes pretty average full stop. massively talented, but flits in and out of games way too much, not much room in the game for classic trequartistas like him, even 10's these days work incredibly hard

You said one good game would not save us from the championship, thus implying we are doomed to the championship when there is still more football to be played. Read your own posts before submitting them!

i just can't see you pont here...clearly it was missunderstanding and i told you what i meant...oO)