West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

Am I correct in saying that you've only lost to United since Kenny came in - and he played a different formation in that game and even then it was a dodgy first minute penalty?

Am I correct in saying that you've only lost to United since Kenny came in - and he played a different formation in that game and even then it was a dodgy first minute penalty?

Blackpool as well pal, 2-1 away from home. Since then we've not lost.

Blackpool as well pal, 2-1 away from home. Since then we've not lost.

Thought you lost to Blackpool with Woy in charge :$ ahh well. 2 defeats since the start of January is not bad at all.

Thought you lost to Blackpool with Woy in charge :$ ahh well. 2 defeats since the start of January is not bad at all.

Will definitely take it. And win today, 3 points off Chelsea. Can't complain.

It's much more 3-5-2. Quite interesting actually. When we have the ball it is anyway, sometimes Kelly and Johnson are racing to the byline, often leaving it as a 3 man defence with a 3 man midfield, however when the opposition have possesion it turns into 5-3-2 yes. It is a formation which is working well, very solid defensively and going forward.

Oh ok I get it.I know we have been playing under 3-5-2 but didnt know it converted from time to time,good catch btw |)

Good to see Robbie Fowler in the Sky Sports box doing some punditry :wub:

We've won the last 4, so fingers crossed for a victory that would put us 5 points clear of 7th :)

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

1-0 West Ham, Scott Parker, great touch. We've got work to do now :S

That was Ronaldinhoesque goal. Awesome.. Parker deserves better than West Ham. (No offense)

That was a superb goal by Parker. Been a good open game so far, not many chances but been lively.

Suarez has barely touched the ball.

Hope Der Hammer gives us a taste of why he's such a great player, love that man.

good goal, need to get Suarez more involved.

Hitzlsperger and Parker look to have merged a really good partnership. Both working hard, and The Hammer seems to be taking a bit of the midfield general status off Parker to relieve some pressure from him.

Really nice finish from Parker. Shame Gerrard just stood and watched as Hitz and Parker played a one-two around Lucas though.

****, Kelly injured and coming off