West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

Meireles off injured - N'Gog on in his place.

Is Chris Coleman ******* anyone off with his "commentary" as much as he's ******* me off?

Total lack of fight today, if you approach the United game like that, you will lost the midfield battle and the game. Merieles showed no fight in the match, Fletcher will have a field day in the 50-50 tackles

Total lack of fight today, if you approach the United game like that, you will lost the midfield battle and the game. Merieles showed no fight in the match, Fletcher will have a field day in the 50-50 tackles

The funny thing is, we will probably turn up for the Man Utd game and then turn back to **** right after.

I'm still amazed at Kenny's decision to put N'Gog in - I think it's sheer suicide.

Liverpool are playing like they have got Carroll upfront, launching balls up to suarez, Ngog and Kuyt keep it on the floor.

Good chance for Suarez..

God damnit it Green. How come he has to become good when he plays us?

Had a decent 5 minutes, but the key problem is that we keep giving the ball away when we're under no pressure. It's pathetic sometimes, and we deserve to be losing.

That could've easily been 3-0 from that corner.

Some very poor decisions by the officials today (not an excuse ofc, we deserve to be losing)

Quite sensational performance from Scotty Parker once again. Please explain to me how Capello still manages to leave him out of the England team.

Some very poor decisions by the officials today (not an excuse ofc, we deserve to be losing)

I for one did not know that you could kick the ball in the head of your team mate to get a throw in.

Quite sensational performance from Scotty Parker once again. Please explain to me how Capello still manages to leave him out of the England team.
in fairnesshe didnt, he picked him, and he had as a good a 45 minutes he could in that match.

If he doesnt retain place in the squad (**** he should be starting alongside wilshere) it will be a massive travesty, though i totally agree he should have been recalled a long time ago

Green has been good today. If I recall, isn't he the goalkeeper who received a goal from I think USA, when the ball was shot from far out and he tried to pick it up from the ground in his hands but it miraculously jumped up into the goal?

Really terrible ref. But even worse is our performance. This is the game that might have saved West Ham from relegation.

West Ham are creating chances. We are not.
West Ham are passing the ball well. We are not.
West Ham are chasing the ball like they want it. We are not.

That's why we don't deserve to win this match, we are not the only big team West Ham would be beating comfortably today, full credit must go to them, Scott Parker in particular.

2-1, GLEN JOHNSON!!! Come on, 1 more!