West Ham vs. Liverpool (27/2/2011)

Kelly pulls up with a hamstring injury.

Looks pretty bad. He has to come off, and Joe Cole is coming on.

Change of formation for Pool then..

Demba Ba!!!

West Ham 2-0 Liverpool.. on the stroke of half time.

Great goal too!

2-0. Looks like West Ham are staying up this season.

Good cross :S Can't see us winning this now. Please prove me wrong Kenny...

West Ham have been very good so far, Liverpools good recent run coming to an end before next weekends big one :)

I think that formation wasnt working well at all.the midfield was often exposed with only Lucas to try and get the ball back,and Suarez cant seem to find his boots today.Wilson is having a nervy game too.

Hopefully Kenny comes out with some encouraging words in the dressing room to give the players a lift

Last edited:
Quite a pathetic first half performance. Bullied out of it. Some of those players need to show some balls, not one of them wanted on the ball at all.

Lucas, Gerrard and Meireles have been completely useless

As much as I hate to say it, I hope Liverpool pull off a comeback and get a draw from this. Don't like teams below us getting points, but also don't want Liverpool pulling away from us in case we do well in our run-in.

what the **** has happend to pass and move that has serves us so well since kenny came back, we havnt played pass and move for 3 games, and its costing us

Never changes. Never ever changes. Getting bossed by a relegation team in every aspect. It's like Woy never left.

Kenny used the wrong tactic if you ask me. We should have played 4-4-2 not 5-3-2. Now that Cole is in and Kells out we may do something but as I can see, the players are totally out. They seem no interested in this game.