West Ham vs Manchester United - Carling Cup Quarter Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 7K
In all fairness it looks like a good decision!

I don't care how its happened, in the end the right decision was made.

Cant criticize referees for that

Whoever it was taking the **** out of my Clattenburg story eat your ******* words. What a ****.
its the right decision, what are you on about, he wasnt in a position to see, the assistant was. hes gone to the assistant taken the advice and not given it. bang on. your story is still nonsense

Brilliant goal.

Now it's 1-0. Jonathan Spector.

Poor defending again. Let him get across far too easily and he heads home. We need to wake up!

Hmm it believes I underestimated Spector! When I told you Dunc that add a goal to score line ofcourse I meant the goal to go to West Ham!

its the right decision, what are you on about, he wasnt in a position to see, the assistant was. hes gone to the assistant taken the advice and not given it. bang on. your story is still nonsense
Wrong or not, don't give the goal then change your decision, half way through the announcement of the goal. Cannot do that. **** ref, once more madsheep knows all.

It really is amazing that how much an ABSOLUTELY **** player who you never hear about in every game he plays in this season, plays against his former team and ends up in every bit of drama

man utd are ****, showing off again, an getting beat haha, there ment to be 1 off the best teams in the world, watching barcelona last night there a long, long away

It really is amazing that how much an ABSOLUTELY **** player who you never hear about in every game he plays in this season, plays against his former team and ends up in every bit of drama

Spectre's not that bad.

Wrong or not, don't give the goal then change your decision, half way through the announcement of the goal. Cannot do that. **** ref, once more madsheep knows all.
the assitant had his flag up the entire time. get over your hate for clattenburg

Not watching it but wish i was now, Hammers scored 2 already. Yes i know only 1 has counted but still.

He gave the goal because he knew no different. The linesman informed him and he corrected his decision. Stop talking a load of nonsense. He had balls to change the decision and it was right.

Back