West Ham vs Manchester United - Carling Cup Quarter Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 7K
i back up what i said!!! he does F*CK all throughout the season and he has TWO!!! Spector XD WTF

Not disputing that, clearly stating, that controversy fails to escape the ****. He's always at the centre of something new, so I severely dislike him for personal and professional reasons. You United fans are so defensive when anyone mentions the ****** ref because you assume we're all using the "United get everything stereotype". Yet I mentioned nothing of the sort. So it wasn't nonsense thank you very much.
no one was being defensive, you were critising him for getting the right decision in the right way (refs are allowed to change their minds)

spector, why why?

Where is Dunc? We seriously doubted Spector in midfield. Spector for the hat-trick XD

i back up what i said!!! he does F*CK all throughout the season and he has TWO!!! Spector XD WTF
i dont like this, im used to ex united players doing to other sides, not us!

We need a goal before half time and we'll be right back in it.

Carrick on for Bebe at half time please Fergie.

no one was being defensive, you were critising him for getting the right decision in the right way (refs are allowed to change their minds)

spector, why why?
It was the way he went about getting the right decision. No coincidence it was two United fans who jumped on me then?

i'm not bothered that we will probably go out now. Im bothered that we have just let jonathon spector score 2 goals, WTF sort it out

Where is Dunc? We seriously doubted Spector in midfield. Spector for the hat-trick XD

Anyone in their right mind would doubt Spector in midfield, he's not exactly mastered his own position!

It just doesn't make sense what's happening XD

Its like when Danny Butterfield got that hat trick for Palace against wolves <)

Spector used to pay for Manchester United didn't he! Aww Crud, this is what happens when you let good players go Fergie!!! C Ronaldo, Pique, Shawcross, Forlan...SPECTOR?!?!?

Don't think Smalling will be back in the England team anytime soon.

It was the way he went about getting the right decision. No coincidence it was two United fans who jumped on me then?

What way did he go about it?
He conferred with his assistant (which you're supposed to do), then gave the CORRECT decision.

You really have no argument here.

how else was he supposed to? he didnt see it, the assistant did. he goes to the assistant, gets the advice and changes his mind. all of which he is allowed to (**** thats the assistant ref is there for, to assist). No coincidence, personally I'm just tired of people criticising refs, often for no reason

Spector used to pay for Manchester United didn't he! Aww Crud, this is what happens when you let good players go Fergie!!! C Ronaldo, Pique, Shawcross, Forlan...SPECTOR?!?!?

Somehow... i don't think Fergie will begrudge his own decision to off load Spector regardless of this game

Anyone in their right mind would doubt Spector in midfield, he's not exactly mastered his own position!

It just doesn't make sense what's happening XD

Its like when Danny Butterfield got that hat trick for Palace against wolves <)

Lol when Danny Butterfield played up front, saw that game. That was a perfect hat-trick btw.

Lol when Danny Butterfield played up front, saw that game.

Cup football all over isn't it!!

Full Backs become lethal poachers oO)

Fergie looks one cool dude in that hat :$

Back