West Ham vs Manchester United - Carling Cup Quarter Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 7K
Wrong or not, don't give the goal then change your decision, half way through the announcement of the goal. Cannot do that. **** ref, once more madsheep knows all.

The majority of Toffee's hate Clattenburg for a certain derby match a couple of seasons ago ;)

Carlton Cole is such a bad striker lool reminds me of Heskey abit

John O'Shea, what on earth was that? He shot it backwards!? :$

man utd are ****, showing off again, an getting beat haha, there ment to be 1 off the best teams in the world, watching barcelona last night there a long, long away

so man utd are 1-0 down in a carling cup game and they are suddenly **** ?? and dont know how they are showing off ? :S

Actually he didn't have his flag up the whole time, as Obinna clearly checked to see if his flag was up, the commentators didn't even know till after they'd put up the goal, and were talking through the finish. So I beg to differ.

West Ham has a defensive coach? Why do I not get one on FM?

Actually he didn't have his flag up the whole time, as Obinna clearly checked to see if his flag was up, the commentators didn't even know till after they'd put up the goal, and were talking through the finish. So I beg to differ.

Question for you. Was the decision correct or not?

Anyway, we looked more dangerous with Giggs on the wing and Obertan in the middle. Switch it back round Fergie!!

EDIT: Also looks like Fabio and O'Shea have switched full back positions.

Last edited:
End to end stuff here, both teams looking dangerous when on the attack.

if west ham showed as much fight in their league games as they are now, they wouldnt be rock bottom

Question for you. Was the decision correct or not?

Anyway, we looked more dangerous with Giggs on the wing and Obertan in the middle. Switch it back round Fergie!!

EDIT: Also looks like Fabio and O'Shea have switched full back positions.
Not disputing that, clearly stating, that controversy fails to escape the ****. He's always at the centre of something new, so I severely dislike him for personal and professional reasons. You United fans are so defensive when anyone mentions the ****** ref because you assume we're all using the "United get everything stereotype". Yet I mentioned nothing of the sort. So it wasn't nonsense thank you very much.

Spectorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Wrong or not, don't give the goal then change your decision, half way through the announcement of the goal. Cannot do that. **** ref, once more madsheep knows all.

Not disputing that, clearly stating, that controversy fails to escape the ****. He's always at the centre of something new, so I severely dislike him for personal and professional reasons. You United fans are so defensive when anyone mentions the ****** ref because you assume we're all using the "United get everything stereotype". Yet I mentioned nothing of the sort. So it wasn't nonsense thank you very much.

Kinda contradicting yourself here. Make up your mind.

West Ham 2-0 Manchester United - Spector (again)

Fabio slips in the penalty area and Spector takes full advantage good finishing. Fergie, make the changes!!

Back