West Ham vs Manchester United - Carling Cup Quarter Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 7K
United as a whole have been poor today. Giggs has been horrid, Obertan has barely had the ball, and Fletcher and Anderson are losing out in midfield to Spector and Kovac. Fabio is far too casual, Smalling looks scared, Evans looks poor and O'Shea doesn't look fit. Strikers just haven't got the ball to do anything with it.

Pathetic performance tonight tbh..

that is a SHOUT!!

i was thinking a 5a though mate... 10a is steep for a student :$

No win for Man Utd.
West Ham fans are going to be too happy now
this is going to be a joke now
reminds me of barca last night (I joke)

What a game. :)
thought you would like it :( to be honest west ham have been first to every ball, they been better than us in all areas. this certainly isnt the west ham thats been playing this season. regardless of the we should be much better than we are playing

United as a whole have been poor today. Giggs has been horrid, Obertan has barely had the ball, and Fletcher and Anderson are losing out in midfield to Spector and Kovac. Fabio is far too casual, Smalling looks scared, Evans looks poor and O'Shea doesn't look fit. Strikers just haven't got the ball to do anything with it.

Pathetic performance tonight tbh..

You never know mate the weather could be your saviour and get it called off :$

Cue all the Chelsea fans on here getting revenge for Sunday's abuse.

You never know mate the weather could be your saviour and get it called off :$

Pretty sure the FA would just award the win to the Hammers considering they are 3-0 up.

Anderson needs to work on his consistency, giggs has been poor overall since his injury last year, fletcher having one of his worst games for a while and don't get me started on fabio or evans!

Fabio --> Rafael.

We need a goal to add the pressure on. The form they've been in recently, a goal for us could make them crumble and offer us a way back into this game.

West Ham 4-0 Manchester United - Cole.

Are you kidding me? Jonny Evans is poor.

Dear god that was 5 pound wasted...

lets HOPE it is a week for home teams SPANKING others :)

This isn't even Manchester United playing, this really is the B team minus a few A team players who are playing like they have no ******* legs.

**** watching any more of this, some of the performances today have been disgraceful

Back