West Ham vs Manchester United - Carling Cup Quarter Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 7K
Don't Worry Man Utd Fans, It's not over till the whistle blows. We can still get a draw out of this, all we need is... a bit of luck

I think the central midfield partnership didn't help much tbh. Anderson and Fletcher are very similar players in the sense that they both like to make runs from deep and are very box to box. They are very good when playing with someone deeper i.e. Scholes/Carrick/Hargreaves.

Hernandez off the bar, great effort.

At least the United fans at the game only have a 2 minute walk home.

It's cool if I say it, right? :)

Embarrassing result for United tonight. Nice to see their squad showing what it is made of.

If West Ham don't take this form into the Premier League I will fecking slap Avram Grant

What happened to our depth? Our persistence? Our ability to convert chances into goals? Our ability to create chances?

Get in!

gotta love the hammers. would be worried if i was a united fan, a lot of first teamers in this side.

oh well, hopefully we can tie up things against wigan, and then march on!

up the gunners!

Just want to state how POOR Ryan Giggs has been tonight.

What happened to our depth? Our persistence? Our ability to convert chances into goals? Our ability to create chances?

You had a bad night... its what footballs all about!

jonny evans career has gone on a major downward spiral recently and i think he faces a man utd exit if he doesn't improve
agreed - he's been poor since Rodwell breezed past him at 2mph to score last season. He seems completely unable to win a header if anyone is within hlf a mile of him

now i really want it to snow!, shocking performance although we are still top :)

Great defensive showing from West Ham, although I'm surprised that United haven't scored a goal.

At least the United fans at the game only have a 2 minute walk home.

It's cool if I say it, right? :)

Embarrassing result for United tonight. Nice to see their squad showing what it is made of.

Clearly one bad performance shows a state of a squad billy, Nice logic there mate. Real solid stuff. :S

Lol, the Beeb is down, what was the final score, I saw it was 3-0 but not sure after :P

Whichever it is, West Ham played very well in the first half which I saw on tele, but my mum started watching some rubbish?

Lol, the Beeb is down, what was the final score, I saw it was 3-0 but not sure after :P

Whichever it is, West Ham played very well in the first half which I saw on tele, but my mum started watching some rubbish?

must of been watching man utd then?

Back