West Ham vs Manchester United - Carling Cup Quarter Finals

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 7K
Not refs, just Clattenburg.

Stop talking bout decisions and concentrate on the game/ or ref whatever, or thaur'll be some 'fractions in this joint.

:)

We've been UNBEATEN since Community Shield. So WHY are we losing to West Ham? Kudos to giving youngsters a chance! And damaging our record this season! And kudos to players that only become good when they leave us!

West Ham - Man Utd match thread not clattenburg hate thread so shut up
Which largely involved a decision he made? So perfectly relevant, now your turn.

We've been UNBEATEN since Community Shield. So WHY are we losing to West Ham? Kudos to giving youngsters a chance! And damaging our record this season! And kudos to players that only become good when they leave us!

can i ask how much you watch man utd as we've been unbeaten since the chelsea game in April were we lost

Which largely involved a decision he made? So perfectly relevant, now your turn.
your hatred of him is irrelevant to the game itself and the decison he made. it doesnt change the fact that the decision and the way he went about were both correct

up the hammers

makes it even better were beating wigan 1-0 :D

Wow, it could of been 3-0 to West Ham. Manchester United to come back, that is at least what I expect

hammers are playing really well first t every ball. though if i was a hammers fan i would be asking why we dont do this in the prem games where it really counts

they have just showed the replay of Clattenburg throughout the "disallowed" goal

he was BRILLIANT, no controversy at all, so you can end the spat now.

hammers are playing really well first t every ball. though if i was a hammers fan i would be asking why we dont do this in the prem games where it really counts

So true, they need to pull there finger out in the league..
Championship will be there stomping ground next year and I reckon for a few years to come with the team they have
Parker will leave as with the rest of the little talent they have

No wonder the refs went on strike in Scotland. They're even getting criticised for making correct decisions now...

May throw a tenner on United winning (6)

May throw a tenner on United winning (6)

got a charitable bet with a mate who supports west ham. If spector scores a hat trick then he donates 5 pound to the bobby moore fund and if man utd win ill donate 5 pound as well

Back