What alcoholic drink you like most?

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 6K
White Rum or vodka. I like milder tasting booze. I don't really like whisky as a rule but I quite like Ballantines.

Southern Comfort or Pimms, both are delightful tasty treats.

hahahahaaha, well there are more mate, those were just some of the few i do drink, but to be perfectly honest, i used to enjoy Irish whiskey over Scottish, it is the other way around now :D

The Irish vs. Scottish thing doesn't bother me (I hear the Japs are distilling some good stuff), but the lack of malts :(

I'm not really a big drinker to be honest, but if i do I like my Rose Wine and Amaretto/Malibu with coke :)

Beer when i saw any football match
Tequila or tequila sunrise
Absinthe
Whiskey with coke

cider strongbow

beer fosters carling carlsberg

jd vodka bells Famous Grouse absinthe 85% pretty much any think for me

whiskey, tennants, and tsing tao (chinese beer) :D and whiskey. tequila is vile :S

I'm not a drinker, I'm good..

But I have my preferences.. :P

I had some Tennants a while ago and that put me off alcohol, ******' rank XD

Nothing better after a game of fives than an ice cold Tennents. :D

Generally, on a night out I tend to hit the Peroni if it's there. If not, I'm one of these people that always tries something new in the beer department...cannae beat Wetherspoons before hitting the clubs, especially when they have some cheap and obscure bottles on offer...

Nothing better after a game of fives than an ice cold Tennents. :D

Generally, on a night out I tend to hit the Peroni if it's there. If not, I'm one of these people that always tries something new in the beer department...cannae beat Wetherspoons before hitting the clubs, especially when they have some cheap and obscure bottles on offer...

I do exactly this. I rotate peroni with corona mind, and the occasional Tennents. They're all light lagers with a bit of taste.

Tequila Slammmmaahz, Jager bombs or DVRB :)

I'm not really a drinker but if the event is worthy nothing goes down better than a Jack, with coke or on the rocks, tasty tasy stuff

Had 14 cans of Baveria on saturday night watching the UFC, its like soup but **** its cheap!

Tequila Slammmmaahz, Jager bombs or DVRB :)

Had a sombrero and tequila party earlier this year. I talked to a door, stacked Spaniards in my bathroom and I was sending drunk texts at 12 the day after, wearing only neon orange boxers, a sombrero and a trench coat. I then proceeded to walk about the High Street in Glasgow.

Back