What alcoholic drink you like most?

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 6K
Tequila Slammmmaahz, Jager bombs or DVRB :)

Aaaah, just like me:P, when I get back to UK, I will hunt you down, and go on a session:P

Tequila, Vodka Red Bull, Vodka & Fresh Orange, and Bud. An odd Guiness as well, St Paddy's day:)

Not with ice.

Oh, and I like straight jägermeister - the way it's supposed to be drunk, for you unenlightened plebs. I've got fond memories of saunas, snow bathing and jägermeister that's been chilled in 2 feet of snow for 10 hours.

I do also like a nice straight shot of Jager, the thing is, I went out dressed as a smurf one night in plymouth, got 3 rounds of 24 shots, between 3 of us, all of Jager. I then ended up having my shirt stolen, my trousers pulled down on a stage while molesting a dance pole, getting my phone smashed up by some lass I was dancing with, as I was texting someone else, sitting next to a girl, trying to chat them up, and then realising they have just ****** themselves, and then having to walk about 5 miles back, at 5am, in the freezing cold, with no shirt on.

This is why I only drink Jager in moderation, also after a bottle of Jager and half a bottle of Tequila, it took me a whole 30 seconds to get kicked out of the 1st club I got to in town, resulting in me getting sent straight back home in a taxi.

Oh the life of a student :wub:

Any Pear Cider does the trick or a snakebite if I can be arsed to make it.

I do also like a nice straight shot of Jager, the thing is, I went out dressed as a smurf one night in plymouth, got 3 rounds of 24 shots, between 3 of us, all of Jager. I then ended up having my shirt stolen, my trousers pulled down on a stage while molesting a dance pole, getting my phone smashed up by some lass I was dancing with, as I was texting someone else, sitting next to a girl, trying to chat them up, and then realising they have just ****** themselves, and then having to walk about 5 miles back, at 5am, in the freezing cold, with no shirt on.

This is why I only drink Jager in moderation, also after a bottle of Jager and half a bottle of Tequila, it took me a whole 30 seconds to get kicked out of the 1st club I got to in town, resulting in me getting sent straight back home in a taxi.

Oh the life of a student :wub:

SOunds like a normal night In Spain to me.....

Depends. If I'm sitting in a mates watching the footie or whatever, it is likely we will get a crate, normally Fosters, Becks or Bud. Alresntively we will get on the Bulmers or Kopparberg cider.

If I'm out but not really in the mood to get drunk I get on the WKD or Smirnoff Ice. If I'm out to get wasted I'll drink absolutely anything, Malibu, Vodka, Sambuca, Southern Comfort, Absinthe and in Turkey last year, me and my mate drank a full bottle of Raki each :S

Last time I had Aftershock, it involved all of the colours, mixed in on glass, and downing the lot. I think.....:S

Last time I had Aftershock, it involved all of the colours, mixed in on glass, and downing the lot. I think.....:S

This should make the FM-Base staff xmas party pretty ******* sweeeeet! ;)

I spewed bits of pizza through my nose when I first met Mr. Jägermeister. It was nasty. Having to pick pieces of half-digested sliced peppers out of your nose isn't too amusing.

I'm so surprised nobody has said a 'dirty pint' now I'm sure most of you have experienced a dirty pint, and it probably resulted in vomit - I hate whoever thought that sick concoction up :/

Am I the only one who will buy whatever the barmaid at the club is selling as long as she has an awesome cleavage? I tried to buy 2 vodka red bulls on Saturday ended up with 3 double vodka red bulls.... Purely because she had a great rack... :(

Even tho I'm mostly a smokey guy, i like to get toasted now and then, as every other human being.

Jack Daniels (you know)
Casal Garcia (green wine)
Eristoff (vodka, white)

But most of the times, just the usual beer, or the cheap wine+cola bought for under 2€. Ah, Portugal..

Even tho I'm mostly a smokey guy, i like to get toasted now and then, as every other human being.

Jack Daniels (you know)
Casal Garcia (green wine)
Eristoff (vodka, white)

But most of the times, just the usual beer, or the cheap wine+cola bought for under 2€. Ah, Portugal..

i hate wine :D

Jameson in a lowball glass, occasionally on the rocks.

Time for you girls to man up.

Back