What alcoholic drink you like most?

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 6K
Into Snakebite atm. But otherwise just lager, either Bud or Fosters.

I'm not really a big drinker to be honest, but if i do I like my Rose Wine and Amaretto/Malibu with coke :)
ditto on the rose wine, also jager bombs,tequila, petroni, carlesberg, drambui, vodka, absinte, chocolate beer

Cider ---> BROTHERS! (Strawberry) :D
Beer ---> Carlsberg or Corona (With a slice of lime) :)

NEVER, EVER AGAIN AM I DRINKING Vodka!

I saw a guy drinking rose wine with ice in it the other night. Seriously. What is the world coming to?

I'm actually quite different on this subject.
I like most poof juices but also really enjoy the strong stuff like absinth more than I enjoy normal beer :D

Beer: Millers, Carlsberg, Budweiser, Becks and if nothing else left Tennants.

Cider: Miller's, Strongbow and WKD is quite nice

JD and Coke.
Vodka and (Enter energy drink here)
Jagerbombs.

^ Top three choices, though I regularly drink beer also. Doesn't really matter what beer.

Jagerbombs
Malibu + Coke
Fosters
Corona and lime :wub:

Don't see how anyone likes drinking Vodka in terms of taste. I drink Vodka but only to get wasted.

I prefer to drink Corona or Magners pear cider.

i drink beer mainly, stella is best but wkd/smirnoff is *****, i had some polish vodka which was ridiculously strong

lol, are guy's not allowed to drink wine?

Not with ice.

Oh, and I like straight jägermeister - the way it's supposed to be drunk, for you unenlightened plebs. I've got fond memories of saunas, snow bathing and jägermeister that's been chilled in 2 feet of snow for 10 hours.

Beer for me and any kind, Carling, Fosters, Stella. Do like abit of Sambuca and proberly had too many of them last night haha.

Back