What alcoholic drink you like most?

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 6K
Diluted gay whisky?

I said OCCASIONALLY with ice. Sometimes with a bit of lemon juice.

and I live in America and have little money, I'm not exactly in the market for great whiskey (best I can get is glenfiddich and stores here charge out the *** for it)

I said OCCASIONALLY with ice. Sometimes with a bit of lemon juice.

and I live in America and have little money, I'm not exactly in the market for great whiskey (best I can get is glenfiddich and stores here charge out the *** for it)

...Diluted gay whisky with lemon juice?;)

I live in Scotland/Norway (depending a bit), and I always save money for quality whisky. However, I drink very little, and only crack open the bottle if I've got friends or family round, as it's not something you want to get smashed off. I once got smashed off whisky and ale with my great aunt and uncle and went to bed at 6 AM. I woke up at 8 AM as the hangover started to kick in. It was... painful.

I never have a problem with whiskey hangovers.

Beer on the other hand makes me feel like **** before I'm even thinking about passing out.

I've largely given it up now, especially since I'm trying to finish my degree and living with my g/f.

No time or reason to drink for me, but if anytime is a good time to drink and no reason is necessary, then yeah you need rehab.

Bottle off Budweiser can off Tennants

and i like Buckfast and red bull also Jagerbombs

Big Drinker off Bulmers and like the occassional After Shock

Never drinking wine again.

Went out last night and I got punched in the face by some *****,for doing absolutely nothing apart from try to get past him on the dancefloor. Burst my lip open, so I headbutted him, went home and I can't remember anything past that moment. Now I have a massive swollen lip.

Wine apparently gets me into fights!

John Smiths
Blacthorn Cider / Blackthorn Dry
Gaymers Apple / Pear Cider

Natch aka gut rot !

Back